Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Dwags's Avatar
    Dwags is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    37

    Update on Dwight Smith

    Here's a recent espn article updating the possibility of us obtaining Dwight Smith:

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2528239

  2. #2
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=24483

    Click on Bill’s face

  3. #3
    Dwags's Avatar
    Dwags is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    37

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    note the use of the word "update" in the subject line

    - y'all can be real post nazis at times...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    "Prophet" wrote:
    http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=24483

    Click on Bill’s face


    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :laughing3: ccasion5:


    THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!1
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  5. #5
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    "Dwags" wrote:
    note the use of the word "update" in the subject line

    - y'all can be real post nazis at times...
    Relax. Here's another update: If everyone started a new thread every time something came up regarding a particular player it would be a nightmare. Standard protocol. Hate me, I don't care.

    Everyone gets the 'Groundhog Day' icon every once in a while and you were a perfect candidate.

  6. #6
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    I don't get it. What did Dwags do wrong?

  7. #7
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    "cc21" wrote:
    I don't get it. What did Dwags do wrong?
    He didn't wade through the endless posts about teenage love, video games, avatars, anniversaries, etc... to try and find out whether or not a Dwight Smith thread had already been started. :roll:
    I am a dipshit!!!

  8. #8
    Dwags's Avatar
    Dwags is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    37

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    Boognish - lol, although that is what typically keeps me from posting, in this case I actually did find the prior D Smith post, but it contained a one sentence blurb followed by 8 pages of speculation. I thought fans might appreciate an entire article on the possiblity of us obtaining him.

    Furthermore, it seems like I come across every Vikings article from the minneapolis paper, espn, si, foxsports, etc, so I don't see why this was any different. That's part of the reason I like the site, because it collects all these things in one place.

    Anyway, it's not that big a deal - no use wasting anymore time talking about it.

  9. #9
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    "boognish" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    I don't get it. What did Dwags do wrong?
    He didn't wade through the endless posts about teenage love, video games, avatars, anniversaries, etc... to try and find out whether or not a Dwight Smith thread had already been started. :roll:
    It's not like it's THAT hard. You use the search function, narrow down what forum it came from (Most likely the Vikings forum), you search for "Dwight Smith" and VOILA! There it is....6 topics down. Go figure.

  10. #10
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Update on Dwight Smith

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    I don't get it. What did Dwags do wrong?
    He didn't wade through the endless posts about teenage love, video games, avatars, anniversaries, etc... to try and find out whether or not a Dwight Smith thread had already been started. :roll:
    It's not like it's THAT hard. You use the search function, narrow down what forum it came from (Most likely the Vikings forum), you search for "Dwight Smith" and VOILA! There it is....6 topics down. Go figure.
    Thanks for clarifying Jedi dude. That search function is hit or miss, at best. I've tried to find posts on there that I knew already existed and couldn't. Perhaps I should try "using the Force, huh?" :roll:
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dwight Smith cut
    By VikesFan787 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 09:24 AM
  2. Dwight Smith Released!
    By IBleedPurple11 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 04:47 PM
  3. Dwight Smith a new man
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:00 PM
  4. The Dwight Smith (24) G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 06:57 PM
  5. Dwight Smith?
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •