Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Until...

Until...

Amen to that Kdub
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Until...

you guys are nucking futs.

i am the winner because you guys didnt bust me. you dint sway me one iota..ha ha!!!

THE WINNER IS:::::
    ANIMAL
    with a tko in the last round!!
    he is the buster douglas of the new millineum!!!! lol one and done!!!!!
    i think i want to stay away from further fodder. i had to go up my meds today!!!!

did i mention i love color in posts? its the only way i can recognize a real post. lol
    thanks everyone

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Until...

Animal I have one question for you. If Moss is so important and makes a team win or lose and is not a disturbance in the locker room then WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did the Redskins, Jets, Ravens, Cowboys, Falcons and the rest of the teams that were supposedly interested in a trade not offer more than the Raiders ?????????????????????????????????????????????. Because he is a cancer pure and simple, his negatives outweigh his positives. That is hard to believe as talented as he is but why else could they not get more ??????
    He leaves his team on the sidelines with time left in the game. With that he is saying to his teamates on the field that there is no way they this will work so I am leaving. He goes public and says I will play when I want to, nobody can make me play. This has got to keep his teamates wondering is Randy going to play today or should we just hang it up right now. After the Vikings beat the packers in the playoffs all of the questions put to the players should have been "how does it feel to beat your rivals in the playoff on thier home field?" or " Does this win make your season somewhat of a success?" or Do you think the team has turned the corner? or something along that line. But what did they get asked?? What do you think of Moss's anticts or are you affended by Moss. What I am geting at is rather than the rest of the team having to think about the team they are constantly having to defend Randy's actions and that has got to get old. I can look in any dictionary in the USA and the only one that has an I in the word team is Randy Moss's and Freddy Mitchells.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Until...

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    Animal I have one question for you. If Moss is so important and makes a team win or lose and is not a disturbance in the locker room then WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did the Redskins, Jets, Ravens, Cowboys, Falcons and the rest of the teams that were supposedly interested in a trade not offer more than the Raiders ?????????????????????????????????????????????. Because he is a cancer pure and simple, his negatives outweigh his positives. That is hard to believe as talented as he is but why else could they not get more ??????
    He leaves his team on the sidelines with time left in the game. With that he is saying to his teamates on the field that there is no way they this will work so I am leaving. He goes public and says I will play when I want to, nobody can make me play. This has got to keep his teamates wondering is Randy going to play today or should we just hang it up right now. After the Vikings beat the packers in the playoffs all of the questions put to the players should have been "how does it feel to beat your rivals in the playoff on thier home field?" or " Does this win make your season somewhat of a success?" or Do you think the team has turned the corner? or something along that line. But what did they get asked?? What do you think of Moss's anticts or are you affended by Moss. What I am geting at is rather than the rest of the team having to think about the team they are constantly having to defend Randy's actions and that has got to get old. I can look in any dictionary in the USA and the only one that has an I in the word team is Randy Moss's and Freddy Mitchells.
    check your math mr pop gun, that is definitely more than one question for stupid old me to answer.

answer to first question!!! because we actually were asking for what randy is really worth.
    2.queston with a question. you mean to tell me that randy moss has caused 90 td's worth of trouble? or 450 first downs worth of trouble. oh yea that kind of production is around every corner for you to invest YOUR money in.
    3 he doesnt call a press conference to say i play when i want to play. twisted words for you to view in your nonpropagandic viewer.
    4 i dont agree with randy walking off the field, but i have forgiven him for being a dunce and moved on.
    5 if you watched the post game on nfl network he said just that. he was glad for the win and he was waiting to take on kearse and them boys.
    and didnt he say later that he didnt care bout what they talked about, they better talk about the W we hung on them up in lambeau!!! didnt he say that? and sure enough he said we.
    is it the teammates fault that the media HAS to frown upon moss because he is not one of thier golden boys?
    u only CHOOSE to focus on the negative with moss.
    moss' antics....well if you havent or known someone to smoke a little weed or maybe alot, it none of mine or yours, where the hell have you been? and i think that him rubbing his ass on the packer goal post was pure genius and i am so fricking proud of him for doing that. he got back at the asshole packer fans and gave it to them right where they deserved it. right in the ol packerbackerupper(bonehead thats for you(bono))
    i tell you what....give me what YOU think randy is worth and i will tell you if your head is screwed on the same way mine is. for the record again, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS ON THE RAIDER ROSTER TO REPLACE RANDY!!!! thats right all gd 53 of them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567