Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Until...

Del Rio Guest

Until...

LMAO I thought you would like a little color. Glad to see you still have a sense of humor

I'm not sorry he is gone now so it will be hard for me to find it in my heart to have sorrow later on.

But I respect the fact that you are sorry he is gone

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Until...

Hey, I had my first ever dream last night that the Vikings won the Superbowl. Before, the few occasions I did have a dream about football they lost.

I take this as a great indicator. We all may be surprised how this team responds to building the team around everyone, not one guy.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Until...

"webmaster" wrote:
    Hey, I had my first ever dream last night that the Vikings won the Superbowl. Before, the few occasions I did have a dream about football they lost.

I take this as a great indicator. We all may be surprised how this team responds to building the team around everyone, not one guy.
    I think building the team around everyone is much better than building it around moss. I see good things happening in this off-season, and next season.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

Blog Entries

Until...

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    DR,
    i hope that you didnt think that i was one of those who only likes or roots for a certain player. i am almost certain that i have been a vike fan longer than you have been alive. if not, close.

i was so pissed when johnny randle left, when CC left for sure and i am still here. IF randy is leaving, i will be pissed because we got the short end of the stick again. we give away our most prized possessions and then dauble in mediocrity or worse for years. i would have given johnny and cris all the money they deserved to keep them here and let them retire vikings.
    so now if randy does leave for what we got, we got hosed again. big time!!!!!!!!
    why wouldnt you be pissed? do you really think we got what we deserved?
    if this was 1978 and we were trading page to the bears i would be just as pissed as now.
    randy is that kind of impact player.
    Well I'm only 25 and so you figure the math.
    Yeah Randle left we continued to win, Carter left we continued to win, and now Moss is maybe leaving and we will continue to win.

Fact is what some people were thinking he was worth may be true but there is no way in hell we would have gotten any of that from any team. His actions pretty much told me he didnt want to be a part of this team. So whats the deal? You have been a fan for a very long time. So I assume you have been through these phases before. Every fan has them and you have to live with it.

You are making all these bold predictions based on your gut not on reality. Moss' numbers are pretty to look at but I don't see any rings on his fingers. Because:

A: he is not a leader he is only concerned about his numbers
    B: he is one player and our team needs improvement on all fronts

This trade can help us accomplish that. Biggest blaring fact since he spoke the words he will never win anything in Minnesota. His actions this year tells me he wanted out. If that is true and we got nothing for him it would still be better then having someone playing half butt and pouting because he isn't happy.

This is football.
    I nominate Del Rio for President of the Reality Club here at PP.org.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Until...

he hasnt punched that ticket just yet.

oh, i am not too wound up. its just football. but i do believe that this is viking blasphemy!!!!

he is not problem that has been way overinflated. instead of thrashing his team he walked off the field. big deal. i am way over that. you are not. you played, i dint. you know what you felt that if he were your teammate you would not even speak to him or would berrate him for doing what he did.
    if i were in the locker room i would have laughed at him and told him he made a fool of himself. and soon as the micophones left i would have laughed at him some more.
    i would tell him this joke
    whats the difference between randy and a dollar?
    you can still get 4 quarters out of a dollar.
    then i would have forgotten about it. people are people. you dont throw the wife out of the house if she burned the dinner!
    lol
    jj

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Until...

"webmaster" wrote:

AWESOME!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Blog Entries

Until...

http://www.startribune.com/stories/508/5257573.html

Until...

The only thing I don't understand is why we traded for another crappy middle linebacker. We already have E.J.
    You republican whore!

Del Rio Guest

Until...

Animal,

I don't really care that he left the game early in fact when all the debate was going on I'm not even sure I posted on it because I had no opinion. The only thing he has ever said/done that I took as grounds for shipping his ass out of town was when he said he would never win anything in Minnesota.

Personally as a fan I would rather see a whole team flying around fast and smart ready to put the hit on looking to proove itself, under the command of one of the best QB's in all of football ; then watch another season of what we have had going the last few years.

If shipping Moss out of town does that then they can have him for a quarter pouder with cheese.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Until...

Red is going to run this team into the ground.... I wouldn't be surprised if he promotes his wife to WR to fill a roster spot. She's already on payroll, and wouldn't require spending anymore money.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast