Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Until...

  1. #11
    JTSnow's Avatar
    JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    326

    Until...

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    well go sit with red or reggie and look just as stupid as he is going to look with his linebacker that cant even hold randys' strap and tell me if he going to match his production, jt.
    tell me that!!! cmon tell me that we are going to the super bowl? cmon tell me that this is the greatest trade in history.
    tell me that we are going to be soo soo glad.
    you have no idea what you are getting youself into.
    i will gladly eat my words....

    IF THIS HAPPENS
    IT IS GOING TO BE THE SECOND WORSE TRADE IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!
    and you are going to be a proponent of that sizzle chest!!!!!!
    I can't tell u nothing, cuz i just don't know how Harris will do, but i can tell u that after next season is over u will be glad that we traded moss.
    young man you have no idea because this guy will not even match close to any production that even sniffs randys'. this guy wont last two years with the vikes.
    like i said i will eat my words.....but i wont have to.
    at the end of the season the only thing i will be glad of is the same thing for the PAST 35 years. that it is over and HOPES ABOUND for next year.
    YIPPEE!!!


    i will not now, next week, next season, next year ever say that this is a good trade. sorry. aint gonna happen. we didnt get enough. not even close.
    well we all have are thoughts and opinions on things, and u don't like the trade and i do like the trade so thats just end it there.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

  2. #12
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Until...

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    He has said numerous times over the years that he would never win anything with Minnesota. He shows a total lack of enthusiasm and he is not a team player.

    That being said he is the best gol 'darnit reciever in the game today. But IMO just like I have said since all these trade rumors have been flying, is this is a team game. Having the best WR on your team that doesn'y play the team game isn't worth having.

    11 guys go to battle all need to care about each other and respect each other. You drama queens that are blowing way out of proportion and claiming the sky is falling and we will be horrible are the same people that only became a fan in 1998 and after you watched Moss. For the rest you know as well as I do that this move while unfullfilling at the moment will not prevent us from winning games as a team.

    I feel bad for all the people who are Moss fans instead of team fans because now you will have to root for the Raiders LMAO IF this goes through, I do not consider this a BAD trade. What a lot you expected to get was simply un-atainable. We are now in a position to make some seriously awesome moves to improve our team.

    I'd save your outrage until after you see if those moves are made or not. Moss is one man in a game of 22 I'm not shedding any tears over this. And I am not discrediting the talent he possesses.
    I disagree. How can you clump all the Viking fans that are upset over the poor compensation of the trade as "Drama queens?" Moss is the best receiver in the game. We got a middle of the road linebacker and a #7 overal draft pick for compensation.
    The offense will struggle this year because of the loss of Moss. If you don't believe me, look at Peppers numbers before Moss got hurt, and after. the stats are shocking to say the least.

    There is talk about the Vikes being 35 million under the cap. There were 35 million under last year as well and signed one premium corner in A. Winfield. Remember, we didn't trade Red McCombs, he is still the cheap butt owner trying to save money.

    I cannot understand why we haven't heard from Fowler on this yet. If I were buying a Cadillac for 45 grand and the dealership delivered a Cavilier for the same price, I would nix the deal.

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  3. #13
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: UNTIL.........

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    RANDY MOSS' BAGS ARE PACKED and he has left, HE IS STILL A VIKING!!! i will not engage in talking about a worthless(compared to moss) linebacker that is on a team that i depise. i will not refer to randy as nothing but a viking until he leaves. one pick worth a damm and one not even relevant?
    randy can wipe his a$$ on every goalpost in the league if he wants to as far as i am concerned. he hasnt caused near the trouble as everybody lets on. he is the best player in the nfl.

    for all that are loving this trade and think moss is a cancer!

    IN SEVEN YEARS:
    90 TD'S (no WR in HISTORY has more at this period in career)
    450 FIRST DOWNS (he is close to breaking this record that rice holds already)
    HE IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WR IN PRO FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!

    i dont get it. why would randy want to go?
    everyone can believe it if they want.....
    i dont believe ANYTHING i hear and only HALF of what i see!!!!!!

    i know that alot of people think that we have punched our ticket to the super bowl. whatevva!!! i will be surprised if we finish out of the bottom of the division. just what we need another lb that is just ok!!!! lovely!!!
    i used to like red. well now he can take a flying fukk in a rolling doughnut!!!! if he indeed pulled off this deal, he should be drawed and quartered. he is a silly guy -cubed!
    I'm with Animal on this one. My fingers are crossed until it's official. And that can't happen until 3/2, so my fingers are still crossed.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  4. #14
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Until...

    DR,
    i hope that you didnt think that i was one of those who only likes or roots for a certain player. i am almost certain that i have been a vike fan longer than you have been alive. if not, close.

    i was so pissed when johnny randle left, when CC left for sure and i am still here. IF randy is leaving, i will be pissed because we got the short end of the stick again. we give away our most prized possessions and then dauble in mediocrity or worse for years. i would have given johnny and cris all the money they deserved to keep them here and let them retire vikings.
    so now if randy does leave for what we got, we got hosed again. big time!!!!!!!!
    why wouldnt you be pissed? do you really think we got what we deserved?
    if this was 1978 and we were trading page to the bears i would be just as pissed as now.
    randy is that kind of impact player.

  5. #15
    Del Rio Guest

    Until...

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    He has said numerous times over the years that he would never win anything with Minnesota. He shows a total lack of enthusiasm and he is not a team player.

    That being said he is the best gol 'darnit reciever in the game today. But IMO just like I have said since all these trade rumors have been flying, is this is a team game. Having the best WR on your team that doesn'y play the team game isn't worth having.

    11 guys go to battle all need to care about each other and respect each other. You drama queens that are blowing way out of proportion and claiming the sky is falling and we will be horrible are the same people that only became a fan in 1998 and after you watched Moss. For the rest you know as well as I do that this move while unfullfilling at the moment will not prevent us from winning games as a team.

    I feel bad for all the people who are Moss fans instead of team fans because now you will have to root for the Raiders LMAO IF this goes through, I do not consider this a BAD trade. What a lot you expected to get was simply un-atainable. We are now in a position to make some seriously awesome moves to improve our team.

    I'd save your outrage until after you see if those moves are made or not. Moss is one man in a game of 22 I'm not shedding any tears over this. And I am not discrediting the talent he possesses.
    I disagree. How can you clump all the Viking fans that are upset over the poor compensation of the trade as "Drama queens?" Moss is the best receiver in the game. We got a middle of the road linebacker and a #7 overal draft pick for compensation.
    The offense will struggle this year because of the loss of Moss. If you don't believe me, look at Peppers numbers before Moss got hurt, and after. the stats are shocking to say the least.

    There is talk about the Vikes being 35 million under the cap. There were 35 million under last year as well and signed one premium corner in A. Winfield. Remember, we didn't trade Red McCombs, he is still the cheap butt owner trying to save money.

    I cannot understand why we haven't heard from Fowler on this yet. If I were buying a Cadillac for 45 grand and the dealership delivered a Cavilier for the same price, I would nix the deal.
    Well consider the circumstances of Culpeppers numbers. Moss got hurt our game plan was focused around him. It wasn't Peppers fault his numbers dropped the coaches didn't have a smooth transition. Look at his numbers the last two games of Moss being out compared to the first few after they had had time to rehash the plan.

    Now they have all of preseason to get this bad boy going I see no problems at all with our O in these circumstances. Tice has said in january that this team is going to get back to running the ball and manhandling opponents seems to me the entire offense will change and that is good.

    As far as the Drama queen statement I didn't lump everyone that is against this trade into it. Some people are over reacting. This team has had success before Moss and they will have it after. Some of you guys ARE being drama queens. You act as if the world is ending and our team is left with nothing. And if that is how you feel I might just suggest you go buy yourself a raiders jacket.

    Because the purple and gold is more then one man. Our team has a rich history of guts and glory and we have risen to the occassion almost every year since the late 60's. To piss and moan about this trade is hillarious. You guys have no clue who we will draft how that person will do. Who we get in FA how they will do.

    Does it suck? Sure I guess.
    But it can and it will make us better. Since we have had Moss in 1998 how many superbowls have we had? Just about as many seasons as we have had without the drama he creates.

    He is the best at what he does. But he was tired of being here. He said he would never win here, he openly questioned his coach, he pulls stunts, he seems in la la land even off the field at times. So to him I say adios have fun rubbing shoulders with Sapp.

  6. #16
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Until...

    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    well go sit with red or reggie and look just as stupid as he is going to look with his linebacker that cant even hold randys' strap and tell me if he going to match his production, jt.
    tell me that!!! cmon tell me that we are going to the super bowl? cmon tell me that this is the greatest trade in history.
    tell me that we are going to be soo soo glad.
    you have no idea what you are getting youself into.
    i will gladly eat my words....

    IF THIS HAPPENS
    IT IS GOING TO BE THE SECOND WORSE TRADE IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!
    and you are going to be a proponent of that sizzle chest!!!!!!
    I can't tell u nothing, cuz i just don't know how Harris will do, but i can tell u that after next season is over u will be glad that we traded moss.
    young man you have no idea because this guy will not even match close to any production that even sniffs randys'. this guy wont last two years with the vikes.
    like i said i will eat my words.....but i wont have to.
    at the end of the season the only thing i will be glad of is the same thing for the PAST 35 years. that it is over and HOPES ABOUND for next year.
    YIPPEE!!!


    i will not now, next week, next season, next year ever say that this is a good trade. sorry. aint gonna happen. we didnt get enough. not even close.
    well we all have are thoughts and opinions on things, and u don't like the trade and i do like the trade so thats just end it there.
    obviously you were, are or going to become a linebacker in high school or something thinking that we can pull off a trade involving a AT BEST a mediocre LB and he is the cure all. oh yea and this first round pick we are going to use on the next great LB.
    what I LIKE IS TALENT!!! moss has it, like no one else i might add, and this minion that you are so pleased with wont even make the top five in tackles(solo). :shock:

  7. #17
    Del Rio Guest

    Until...

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    DR,
    i hope that you didnt think that i was one of those who only likes or roots for a certain player. i am almost certain that i have been a vike fan longer than you have been alive. if not, close.

    i was so pissed when johnny randle left, when CC left for sure and i am still here. IF randy is leaving, i will be pissed because we got the short end of the stick again. we give away our most prized possessions and then dauble in mediocrity or worse for years. i would have given johnny and cris all the money they deserved to keep them here and let them retire vikings.
    so now if randy does leave for what we got, we got hosed again. big time!!!!!!!!
    why wouldnt you be pissed? do you really think we got what we deserved?
    if this was 1978 and we were trading page to the bears i would be just as pissed as now.
    randy is that kind of impact player.
    Well I'm only 25 and so you figure the math.
    Yeah Randle left we continued to win, Carter left we continued to win, and now Moss is maybe leaving and we will continue to win.

    Fact is what some people were thinking he was worth may be true but there is no way in hell we would have gotten any of that from any team. His actions pretty much told me he didnt want to be a part of this team. So whats the deal? You have been a fan for a very long time. So I assume you have been through these phases before. Every fan has them and you have to live with it.

    You are making all these bold predictions based on your gut not on reality. Moss' numbers are pretty to look at but I don't see any rings on his fingers. Because:

    A: he is not a leader he is only concerned about his numbers
    B: he is one player and our team needs improvement on all fronts

    This trade can help us accomplish that. Biggest blaring fact since he spoke the words he will never win anything in Minnesota. His actions this year tells me he wanted out. If that is true and we got nothing for him it would still be better then having someone playing half ass and pouting because he isn't happy.

    This is football.

  8. #18
    JTSnow's Avatar
    JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    326

    Until...

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    well go sit with red or reggie and look just as stupid as he is going to look with his linebacker that cant even hold randys' strap and tell me if he going to match his production, jt.
    tell me that!!! cmon tell me that we are going to the super bowl? cmon tell me that this is the greatest trade in history.
    tell me that we are going to be soo soo glad.
    you have no idea what you are getting youself into.
    i will gladly eat my words....

    IF THIS HAPPENS
    IT IS GOING TO BE THE SECOND WORSE TRADE IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!
    and you are going to be a proponent of that sizzle chest!!!!!!
    I can't tell u nothing, cuz i just don't know how Harris will do, but i can tell u that after next season is over u will be glad that we traded moss.
    young man you have no idea because this guy will not even match close to any production that even sniffs randys'. this guy wont last two years with the vikes.
    like i said i will eat my words.....but i wont have to.
    at the end of the season the only thing i will be glad of is the same thing for the PAST 35 years. that it is over and HOPES ABOUND for next year.
    YIPPEE!!!


    i will not now, next week, next season, next year ever say that this is a good trade. sorry. aint gonna happen. we didnt get enough. not even close.
    well we all have are thoughts and opinions on things, and u don't like the trade and i do like the trade so thats just end it there.
    obviously you were, are or going to become a linebacker in high school or something thinking that we can pull off a trade involving a AT BEST a mediocre LB and he is the cure all. oh yea and this first round pick we are going to use on the next great LB.
    what I LIKE IS TALENT!!! moss has it, like no one else i might add, and this minion that you are so pleased with wont even make the top five in tackles(solo). :shock:
    I like talent to, but it aint worth haveing that talent if the player cant stay heathly or stay out of trouble, believe me Harris will have a great year next year, and moss will get hurt again.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

  9. #19
    Del Rio Guest

    Until...

    and this minion that you are so pleased with wont even make the top five in tackles(solo).

    LMAO

    Funny thing about the NFL and the Vikings is we aren't a part of it. You can look on paper, you can make assumptions on how things look like they may go but you and I are still looking in through a tiny glass window.

    How improved will our locker room be? What kind of energy will our WR play with now knowing that they could be top dog? Will Daunte take over leadership of the team as a whole now that Moss is out of the picture.

    What kind of offensive plans can we run now that Moss is gone? These are all things we do not know and are not considered on paper tied up in stats. Things that are IMO more important for this team now then anything else.

  10. #20
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Until...

    sorry del rio
    not even close to being an assumption!!!
    we will be sorry he is gone!!
    thanks for the color.
    it helped
    lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •