Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Until...

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Until...

RANDY MOSS' BAGS ARE PACKED and he has left, HE IS STILL A VIKING!!! i will not engage in talking about a worthless(compared to moss) linebacker that is on a team that i depise. i will not refer to randy as nothing but a viking until he leaves. one pick worth a damm and one not even relevant?
    randy can wipe his a$$ on every goalpost in the league if he wants to as far as i am concerned. he hasnt caused near the trouble as everybody lets on. he is the best player in the nfl.

for all that are loving this trade and think moss is a cancer!

IN SEVEN YEARS:
    90 TD'S (no WR in HISTORY has more at this period in career)
    450 FIRST DOWNS (he is close to breaking this record that rice holds already)
    HE IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WR IN PRO FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!

i dont get it. why would randy want to go?
    everyone can believe it if they want.....
    i dont believe ANYTHING i hear and only HALF of what i see!!!!!!

i know that alot of people think that we have punched our ticket to the super bowl. whatevva!!! i will be surprised if we finish out of the bottom of the division. just what we need another lb that is just ok!!!! lovely!!!
    i used to like red. well now he can take a flying fukk in a rolling doughnut!!!! if he indeed pulled off this deal, he should be drawn and quartered. he is a moron -cubed!

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Until...

moss is cancer
    he only cares about himself
    he plays when he wants to play
    he walks off the feild with 2 seconds left
    i'm glad that he's gone
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Until...

"JTSnow" wrote:
    moss is cancer
    i'm glad that he's gone
    I must inform you that we cannot provide protection for you from Animal93. :lol:

Until...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    moss is cancer
    i'm glad that he's gone
    I must inform you that we cannot provide protection for you from Animal93. :lol:
    lol i don't need it.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

Until...

well go sit with red or reggie and look just as stupid as he is going to look with his linebacker that cant even hold randys' strap and tell me if he going to match his production, jt.
    tell me that!!! cmon tell me that we are going to the super bowl? cmon tell me that this is the greatest trade in history.
    tell me that we are going to be soo soo glad.
    you have no idea what you are getting youself into.
    i will gladly eat my words....

IF THIS HAPPENS
    IT IS GOING TO BE THE SECOND WORSE TRADE IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!
    and you are going to be a proponent of that sizzle chest!!!!!!

vixtalkn is offline Waterboy

Until...

Man am I sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Moss was the wind beneath my wings ... my primary reason for hatin' the Queens ... and now the punk is gone.

Man ... that Culpepper. He always gets his way. Enough's enough.

As for Fowler: I thought he was Reggie (the fooler) Fowler. He just confirmed he's Reggie (the liar) Fowler.

Boy the Queens are really in the dumper now. ottytrain5:
    Favre bashing s unbecoming; hell, it s unAmerican

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Until...

"JTSnow" wrote:
    moss is cancer
    i'm glad that he's gone
    RU NUTS???

Moss is the greatest WR in the NFL right now, and has a great chance of breaking all of Rice's records. To this point, he is ahead of his pace in nearly every statistical category.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Until...

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    well go sit with red or reggie and look just as stupid as he is going to look with his linebacker that cant even hold randys' strap and tell me if he going to match his production, jt.
    tell me that!!! cmon tell me that we are going to the super bowl? cmon tell me that this is the greatest trade in history.

IF THIS HAPPENS
    I can't tell u nothing, cuz i just don't know how Harris will do, but i can tell u that after next season is over u will be glad that we traded moss.

Del Rio Guest

Until...

He has said numerous times over the years that he would never win anything with Minnesota. He shows a total lack of enthusiasm and he is not a team player.

That being said he is the best damn reciever in the game today. But IMO just like I have said since all these trade rumors have been flying, is this is a team game. Having the best WR on your team that doesn'y play the team game isn't worth having.

11 guys go to battle all need to care about each other and respect each other. You drama queens that are blowing way out of proportion and claiming the sky is falling and we will be horrible are the same people that only became a fan in 1998 and after you watched Moss. For the rest you know as well as I do that this move while unfullfilling at the moment will not prevent us from winning games as a team.

I feel bad for all the people who are Moss fans instead of team fans because now you will have to root for the Raiders LMAO IF this goes through, I do not consider this a BAD trade. What a lot you expected to get was simply un-atainable. We are now in a position to make some seriously awesome moves to improve our team.

I'd save your outrage until after you see if those moves are made or not. Moss is one man in a game of 22 I'm not shedding any tears over this. And I am not discrediting the talent he possesses.

Until...

"JTSnow" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:

IF THIS HAPPENS
    I can't tell u nothing, cuz i just don't know how Harris will do, but i can tell u that after next season is over u will be glad that we traded moss.
    young man you have no idea because this guy will not even match close to any production that even sniffs randys'. this guy wont last two years with the vikes.
    like i said i will eat my words.....but i wont have to.
    at the end of the season the only thing i will be glad of is the same thing for the PAST 35 years. that it is over and HOPES ABOUND for next year.
    YIPPEE!!!

i will not now, next week, next season, next year ever say that this is a good trade. sorry. aint gonna happen. we didnt get enough. not even close.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast