Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Unsupported Gossip

I just question if he's gonna go and smoke pot all week long and then fail a piss test and go sit out with Ontarrio and smoke up some more. I, personally, don't think it would be a good idea to sign/trade for him.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

But who says he will do this? Sure, if we knew that he was going to do that, there's no way we'd get him. But he could just as easily turn into the beast that he was 2 years ago, and give us that extra little edge to kick us into high gear.

If he does fail a "piss test" then he gets suspended for a year, and we cut him afterwards. And frankly, I don't really care what anyone else says, that's not a distraction. If he was on the team and doing stupid things like Moss did, that's a distraction. I don't think anyone will say that Onterrio Smith is a distraction for this team, why? Because he's not on the team. It's the same situation with Ricky and Koren. They have a chance to perform and kick some ass, and if they screw up, they're out.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

But then we would be out a draft pick or whatever we used to get him. I just don't think it's a great idea, but to each their own.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    But then we would be out a draft pick or whatever we used to get him. I just don't think it's a great idea, but to each their own.
    Yeah I guess you're right with that one.

I personally would think it's worth a late round draft pick to take a chance on a guy that could be a top 3 back in the league if he tries. (I mean, what are the chances of drafting a good player with a late pick anyway? You gotta have a better chance with Ricky IMO).

BTW, if we are giving up a draft pick, it'll have to be a 4-6 rd draft pick. There's no way Tice would give up anything higher, when he could've had Travis Henry/Shaun Alexander/Edgerrin James.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Yeah I understand that, but we need to remember that both Mewelde and CIatrick were 4th round draft picks and a lot of us on here are high on both of those guys. But whatever, I'm not a coach or in the personnel department and don't make the decisions so what do I know!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I don't know about this trade. I would rather have Nick Goings off of Carolina.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't think it's gonna happen. Ricky just wants a little more money to blow then he's out again...

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

I think Tice has enough troubles with the players he has already and their various legal problems and the fact that he has a jb that's hanging by a thread.

He won't place any more self imposed pressure by taking a guy who could arrive on Monday and then tell them on Tuesday that he's bored with football and wants to raise pigs in Wisconsin
    Purple till i die

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234