Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    pigskinronin is offline Starter

Unsupported Gossip

Read this from the cbs.sportsline rumormill --- sounds like bs but I didn't want to assume anything w/o checking with the sources here. Anyone else here any crazy rumors?

It looks to be a joke based on the last line, plus he already passed a physical to join the Dolphis in training camp. Is another physical required for a trade?

Ricky Williams Going Minnesota

"in exchange for undisclosed draft pick(s). The trade most likely won't be finalized until after Ricky completes his 4 game suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy. The trade will of course be dependant on Ricky passing his physical.

The Vikings have been looking for a replacement at running back, and Mr. Williams has heard good things about the availabiity of dealers in Minnesota from Randy Moss."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Unsupported Gossip

No. Not gonna happen....I hope.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I dont' know what to think anymore. Tice and the rest of the left over front office are scrambling to prove to Wilfi they can get the job done. If this is true, sounds like their getting desperate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Rumors have to start somewhere, and after how dismal our running game has been I would think the Vikes have looked around a bit.

If by week 4 and the running game has not taken off, maybe they would look at trading for Williams.

Pigskin, anytime you have a trade the player gets a physical. No team wants to trade for a player (give up something), and have the player not be able to suit up. So the team has the player take a physical, no big deal.

How many Williams would that make on the team? Pat, Kevin, Brian anyone I am forgetting?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Whats wrong VKS4LFE,

Afraid ole Rickey will smoke up all your supplies?...LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

pigskinronin is offline Starter

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Pigskin, anytime you have a trade the player gets a physical. No team wants to trade for a player (give up something), and have the player not be able to suit up. So the team has the player take a physical, no big deal.

How many Williams would that make on the team? Pat, Kevin, Brian anyone I am forgetting?
    Thanks.

Moe Williams

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"pigskinronin" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

Thanks.

Moe Williams
    How could I forget Moe?

If they would, who do you let go? Bennett?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

This has GOT to be a joke. With so many running backs, why would we need another? Besides, I'm sure that Ricky "Ganga" Williams could not be considered by anyone to be reliable. I hope to God this remains a rumor.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would be OK with a trade....just as long as it doesn't turn in to another Walker type deal!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

After the Redneck traded away the Cancer, Meathead doesn't know what to do and has already signed Alcoholic and now realizes he needs the Pothead to move the ball.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast