Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Phlegm is offline Rookie

Unofficial NEGATIVE thread...

Hey guys,

If you are like me, you need to be brought back down to earth ever once and a while. Typically the media gives us fans nothing but warm “fuzzies�. I figured I would create a new thread that we could all post the negative thoughts on the Vikings... It may sound a little weird to the rest of you, but let's face it we aren’t PERFECT.

- I'll start it off:
    I think that we should be hearing more noise come from Napoleon "Dynamite" Harris. I mean, we did trade THE best WR in the game for him and a first and seventh round draft picks. I just think someone needs to step up and make some noise in our LB core, and I think that man needs to be Harris (self-declared hardest hitting LB in the league).

Love,
    Phlegm
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Official NEGATIVE thread...

I don't think we can honestly judge anyone till the reg season.

I want to see Fred Smoot stop getting injured.

"Love" :lol:
    akvikefan89

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Some negatives about the KC game, hmmmmmm. I was expecting a sack or two from our first team d, but that didnt happen. We didnt even get much of a pass rush from what I can remember. But it is early so I'm not worried.

Phlegm is offline Rookie

I know we can't rely on our jugement right now, but let's face it... We all need to be brought back down to earth... and this is where it happens. I was just about to watch the Vikings game, I hade to work last night. I'll be back with some negatives. I agree, Smoot needs to get healthy, maybe he's just getting it out of the way.

Love,
    Phlegm
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Unofficial NEGATIVE thread...

Darren Bennett is the Favre of punters? I mean he doesn't know when to retire, that's it. First punt 29 yards, than Dorsh hit a 29, but he was placing it on the 8. Bennett hits a 40 but due to a penalty he has to rekick and can only get 34 yards out of his now tired leg.

If Bennett isn't gone by the regular season start can somebody ram him with a shopping cart or say drop a bowling ball on his foot, just a small oops, please.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I mean we can sit here and pick out negatives...but honestly...its the first game and its preseason none the less....none of these guys are playin like they do and will in the regular season, i appreciate the thread..but IMO its to early to really disect the team and pick them apart....

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Justin311 is offline Rookie

It's early, but Moore and Fason are already showing their desire and productivity. If Bennett doens't step up in the next 2 preseason games, Moore will be the opening day starter.

And yes, we need a punter, which is why i wish the Vikes would have drafted Rhyss lloyd...Rugby punters RULE!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i was expecting some more solidness from our D, especially our d-line, they could have applied at least some pressure.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

We need stability at the RB position. I know that the Vikes have good depth but, running 2 or sometimes 3 players during a game keeps the offensive line out of sync.

I would like to see Bennett start the season but, whoever starts needs to remain the starter throughout the season.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I am still worried about the WR position. seeing Mike Williams playing for detroit made me think that we should have drafted him instead of that butterfiner Troy Williamson. Dude was like a man playing among kids.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast