Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    [size=13pt]As union rep and line anchor, Steve Hutchinson ready to lead[/size]

    16 hours ago

    MINNEAPOLIS — Steve Hutchinson already misses Matt Birk.


    But he doesn't begrudge his buddy's decision to leave Minnesota and sign with Baltimore. It's the business side of the NFL, of course, one that Hutchinson himself experienced to the fullest with his own departure from Seattle three years ago. And as the Vikings' new union rep, Hutchinson is more attuned to that side of the game than ever....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    Thanks for the read my friend.


    Couldn't think of a better leader for the OL than Mr. Hutch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    "V" wrote:
    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

    Nature of the beast
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

    Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

    Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :P
    :'(
    :'(
    :'( It still hurts me bad my friend.
    In the long run, I only bring him up to help others avoid the pain.
    As fans we will be so much better off if you don't latch onto these cats because in the end, they will always leave...... :'( :'( :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

    Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :P
    :'(
    :'(
    :'( It still hurts me bad My Sexy Little Pixie.
    In the long run, I only bring him up to help others avoid the pain.
    As fans we will be so much better off if you don't latch onto these cats because in the end, they will always leave...... :'( :'( :'(
    I tell you, Marrdro when the great #47 JB latched on to somebody they weren't leaving anywhere.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

    An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

    Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

    Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :P
    :'(
    :'(
    :'( It still hurts me bad My Sexy Little Pixie.
    In the long run, I only bring him up to help others avoid the pain.
    As fans we will be so much better off if you don't latch onto these cats because in the end, they will always leave...... :'( :'( :'(
    I tell you, Marrdro when the great #47 JB latched on to somebody they weren't leaving anywhere.
    I loved to watch him against a guy coming across the middle.
    Very few held on to the ball the first time.
    Very few ever came across the middle again...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead


    18 years out of the league, thanks singer for reminding me how old I'm getting. :-\
    Meanwhile.........
    back to the thread.


    Hutch will be a big help with the Sullivan transition, and I think the line will have mature'd in this zone blocking system and be in sync much, much faster than last year.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:42 AM
  2. NBC anchor Tim Russert dies
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:09 PM
  3. NBC News Anchor Sue Simmons drops "F-bomb"
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 01:36 AM
  4. Vikings: Injuries likely to lead to offensive line moves
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 07:57 AM
  5. Vikings O-line struggles even with Hutchinson
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 06:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •