singersp is offline PPO Newshound

As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

[size=13pt]As union rep and line anchor, Steve Hutchinson ready to lead[/size]

16 hours ago

MINNEAPOLIS — Steve Hutchinson already misses Matt Birk.

But he doesn't begrudge his buddy's decision to leave Minnesota and sign with Baltimore. It's the business side of the NFL, of course, one that Hutchinson himself experienced to the fullest with his own departure from Seattle three years ago. And as the Vikings' new union rep, Hutchinson is more attuned to that side of the game than ever....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: As union rep & line anchor, Hutchinson ready to lead

Thanks for the read my friend.

Couldn't think of a better leader for the OL than Mr. Hutch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I can.

An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V" wrote:
    I can.

An intelligent Harvard-grad, native to Minnesota, who has led the team during his whole career and still has plenty left in the tank, and plays center, thus makes the lines calls to direct his unit.

Anyways, Hutch is awesome and I expect another great year from him. I would like to think he was seen as a leader last year anyways.
    LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

Nature of the beast
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

LOL, you sound like me when they Shitcanned Joey before I was done cheering for him......Face it man. He is gone.
    Time to move on.

Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

Time to move on.

Nature of the beast
    LOL! Yet you still bring up "Joey" several times a year, even though he has not been a Viking for 18 years.
    :'(
    :'( It still hurts me bad my friend.
    In the long run, I only bring him up to help others avoid the pain.
    As fans we will be so much better off if you don't latch onto these cats because in the end, they will always leave...... :'( :'( :'(

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

Time to move on.

Nature of the beast
    :'( It still hurts me bad My Sexy Little Pixie.
    As fans we will be so much better off if you don't latch onto these cats because in the end, they will always leave...... :'( :'( :'(
    I tell you, Marrdro when the great #47 JB latched on to somebody they weren't leaving anywhere.

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I can.

Time to move on.

Nature of the beast
    :'( It still hurts me bad My Sexy Little Pixie.
    I tell you, Marrdro when the great #47 JB latched on to somebody they weren't leaving anywhere.
    I loved to watch him against a guy coming across the middle.
    Very few held on to the ball the first time.
    Very few ever came across the middle again...... ;D

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

18 years out of the league, thanks singer for reminding me how old I'm getting. :-\
    Meanwhile.........
    back to the thread.

Hutch will be a big help with the Sullivan transition, and I think the line will have mature'd in this zone blocking system and be in sync much, much faster than last year.