Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Uniforms

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Uniforms

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    It looks terrible the all white. I think they need some color.
    I remember when they tried the purple pants

Uniforms

Hey Josdin...sorry im a little late on the reply. That helmet is awesome! Did you design that yourself, or is that our future helmet(wishful thinking)?!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Uniforms

I think a great model to follow with our jerseys is the way that the Bills transformed theirs. Keep the same basic look, just add some oomph to it.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Uniforms

I've thought about what they would look like with a little black or with a slightly different color combination and I've figured, why mess with tradition. The uniforms are great just the way they are.

Regardless of what ever happens to the uniforms however, don't ever, EVER change, add-on to, or remove the horns from the helmets. Messing with the horns is like messing with the soul of the franchise, the horns ARE the franchise.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Uniforms

END OF DISCUSSION, PLEASE!!!! DON'T MESS WITH THE BEST UNIS IN THE LEAGUE...NOT THE COLOR, NOT THE DESIGN, NOT EVEN THE NUMBERS...UNDERSTOOD!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Uniforms

AMEN and SKOL!!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Uniforms

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Hey Josdin...sorry im a little late on the reply. That helmet is awesome! Did you design that yourself, or is that our future helmet(wishful thinking)?!
    No, I designed that myself. I have a template in photoshop that I created that allows me to create pretty much any helmet I can find a logo for. That's how I created my avatar, though that one is just for fun also. I don't want to see the Vikings change their unis or helmets.

"BleedPurple" wrote:
    What about having all purple uniforms (kind of what the seahawks did).
    99% of the time, when a team goes to a monochromatic uniform scheme, it looks horrible. The Seahawks are a great example. I think their road unis are great, with the white jersey and blue pants. The all-blue that they wear at home are hideous. Besides, I get enough "Grimace" comments as it is as a Viking fan. All purple unis would not help that.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Uniforms

I will likely be ok with whatever happens, as long as it is purple, and gold.....and TMQ doesn't label us as the "typo's 2.1". I think they look great as they are. I love, and have loved the away uni's for a number of years...back to when I couldn't remember if home was white, or away was.

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

uniforms !!!!

Leave the uniforms alone no uniform in NFL looks better. Its just classic. :evil:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Uniforms

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    I will likely be ok with whatever happens, as long as it is purple, and gold.....and TMQ doesn't label us as the "typo's 2.1". I think they look great as they are. I love, and have loved the away uni's for a number of years...back to when I couldn't remember if home was white, or away was.
    Speaking of TMQ, just before ESPN.com gave him the boot, I found out that his office is just a couple of blocks from mine (he mentioned using the same bank branch that I use, though I never ran into him). Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone else picked him up (I forget who)...that guy is hilarious!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345