Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

Uniforms

Do you guys know if we are going to get new ones anytime soon? I dont have a problem with the purple, but I think we should make them a litter sharper by adding more black or something...like the dolphins did with theirs a while ago. We should have Black pants too...I think it would be more intimidating and would look better if we added some black and some spark to our unis dont you?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Uniforms

Purple and Gold baby!!!. I like the way they are.

Uniforms

If we put black in the uniforms, we would look like the Ravens. I personally like the purple and white better.

I like how they're using the alternate logo with the "V" with horns, and also "Vikings" spelled out instead of just the Viking head. Nothing against the original logo, I love it, just gets a little old after a while.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Uniforms

We kind of discussed this in the Clubhouse forum. I think that NFC NOrth teams aren't really going to make any major changes to their uniforms (unless, of course, they get moved to LA).

When you consider than Minnesota is actually the youngest team in the division (what, 1960ish?), part of the pride of the NFC North is our old-school, Black and Blue Division history.

Other, usually newer teams, try and change the unis to overcome losing records and for marketing (Cincinnati in 1981, the Seahawks, Bills, even the Jets). I think it would be great to have a modern uniform for a special week, like the throwback uniform weeks, but as boring as our divisional uniforms are, I don't think I'd want to see any of them change.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Uniforms

wow, chill out man.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Uniforms

Hey Alltheway, out of line. Relax.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Uniforms

"webmaster" wrote:
    Hey Alltheway, out of line. Relax.
    Oh sorry webby. Im getting sick of these packer trolls around here.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Uniforms

los is far from a troll, he is a veteran of the site and makes good comments most of the time even if it is not what we may want to hear, i have never heard him say crap for an extended period. Hey los i think i gave you a mild compliment huh? He is a realistic pack fan
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Uniforms

"dart18" wrote:
    los is far from a troll, he is a veteran of the site and makes good comments most of the time even if it is not what we may want to hear, i have never heard him say crap for an extended period. Hey los i think i gave you a mild compliment huh? He is a realistic pack fan
    I promise not to let it go to my head.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Uniforms

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Do you guys know if we are going to get new ones anytime soon? I dont have a problem with the purple, but I think we should make them a litter sharper by adding more black or something...like the dolphins did with theirs a while ago. We should have Black pants too...I think it would be more intimidating and would look better if we added some black and some spark to our unis dont you?

I agree. While we don't need a drastic change, I would like to see a little change to them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast