Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    BigEasyViking's Avatar
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    709

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    the thing that really bugged me about this dude is that we passed up Warren Sapp to take his weak ass. Didn't even get a down out of him. What a complete TOOL!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

  2. #22
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    "BigEasyViking" wrote:
    the thing that really bugged me about this dude is that we passed up Warren Sapp to take his weak jiggly butt. Didn't even get a down out of him. What a complete TOOL!
    Uh ... this is the second time I have heard someone on PP.O make this assertion, which is way off.
    Warren Sapp was drafted No. 12 in 1995, FOUR whole years before Underwood was taken by us at No. 28 (I believe). They are not even close to each other ... we drafted DERRICK ALEXANDER out of Florida St. instead of Warren Sapp in 1995 ...

  3. #23
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    We had 2 draft picks the year Sapp was drafted. We took Steussie and Alexander

  4. #24
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    "ejmat" wrote:
    We had 2 draft picks the year Sapp was drafted. We took Steussie and Alexander
    Good god people ... you are really hurting Vikings fans everywhere by not knowing what you are talking about.
    We passed on Sapp for Alexander at pick No. 11 in 1995 and we took KOREY STRINGER at pick No. 24 (not passing on Sapp again, nor taking Steussie ...)
    Can we please do the simple searches it takes to know who we took when ... it really is not that difficult.

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/years/1995

  5. #25
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    Ah yes you are correct mid. I apologize to all Vikings fans everywhere for my negligence. It isn't that difficult to look things up but I thought I remembered. My bad all.

  6. #26
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    It's unfortunate but you have to understand it's an illness.
    so is being a Packer Fan.........
    The difference is that Packer fans have no cure for their insanity...it is a terminal disease!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    "midgensa" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    We had 2 draft picks the year Sapp was drafted. We took Steussie and Alexander
    Good god people ... you are really hurting Vikings fans everywhere by not knowing what you are talking about.
    We passed on Sapp for Alexander at pick No. 11 in 1995 and we took KOREY STRINGER at pick No. 24 (not passing on Sapp again, nor taking Steussie ...)
    Can we please do the simple searches it takes to know who we took when ... it really is not that difficult.

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/years/1995
    Good stuff midg! Keep up the good work!

    Yahoo and google - very powerful tools if used properly! :lol:

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Underwood to CFL

    "BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Didn't even get a down out of him.
    Even worse, the Cowboys got a whole year out of him for almost nothing!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. HOVAN=UNDERWOOD
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 03:03 PM
  2. Psycho Underwood Does It Again!
    By LAVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:45 AM
  3. Dimitrius Underwood
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 11:49 AM
  4. McKinnie or Underwood Get the idea?
    By viking1969 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 01:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •