Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ummm...WTF?

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Ummm...WTF?

This guy made some stuff up in this article I think. For any of you guys that were at the Steelers vs. Vikings game, do you remember this?

"The PA announcer screamed "Ladies and gentleman, get on your feet and make some noise!"

"Than a video of viking's coach mike tice appeard on the jumbotron scoreboard in which he actually begged the crowd to get loud and obnoxious-yes, Tice used the word obnoxious."

I know I sure don't. And I have never heard or seen that happen at any of the other games I have been at. I emailed that guy and told him he was just making sh!t up. Heres the link to the whole article.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15784958&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id= 478568&rfi=6

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Ummm...WTF?

heh "Beaver County" I like the name of that
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"vegasvike" wrote:
    :laughing3:

sounds like a place i'd love to visit. it's gotta be one hell of a tourist attraction!!!! beavers are awesome!!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that is stupid. the vikings crowd is loud and deffening. the stereo is loud as well but most of the noise is the crowd. thats why the vikings games are on of the few games with microphones in the stadium turned off for tv broadcast. that writer is just hating

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I wasn't there, but I bet the guy was just being sarcastic to be an idiot. At least that's what I think. Maybe it's true? Beats me.

vikedawg11 is offline Waterboy

I sent that biotch an email. I've been to several games at the Dome and its loud. F him. See how he likes my email

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    This guy made some stuff up in this article I think. For any of you guys that were at the Steelers vs. Vikings game, do you remember this?

"The PA announcer screamed "Ladies and gentleman, get on your feet and make some noise!"

"Than a video of viking's coach mike tice appeard on the jumbotron scoreboard in which he actually begged the crowd to get loud and obnoxious-yes, Tice used the word obnoxious."

I know I sure don't. And I have never heard or seen that happen at any of the other games I have been at. I emailed that guy and told him he was just making sh!t up. Heres the link to the whole article.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15784958&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id= 478568&rfi=6
    The PA announcer tells people to get on their feet & welcome the Vikes before every game. Then he announces the players while the fans clap rythmically & the players come out of the tunnel.

Nothing phony or wrong with that. The guy has no class.

The crowd noise during the game & every game is very real. We get louder on 3rd downs.

The guy is obviously a Steelers fan & was upset every time they got a false start penalty or didn't convert on 3rd downs.

:dink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"vegasvike" wrote:
    Me too.

scottstudwell is offline Waterboy

the dome does rock. the fans that come to the games are energinic and fantastic and loyal. i love the atmophere there. thats why i keep coming back. just wait until new years day. its gonna be like the last playoff game. i hope they hand out tons of rally towels.

the guy is just jealous. maybe he should come back for a NFC North divisonal game, like on the first of Jan. and tell him to bring his ear plugs!!!

scottstudwell is offline Waterboy

the dome does rock. the fans that come to the games are energinic and fantastic and loyal. i love the atmophere there. thats why i keep coming back. just wait until new years day. its gonna be like the last playoff game. i hope they hand out tons of rally towels.

the guy is just jealous. maybe he should come back for a NFC North divisonal game, like on the first of Jan. and tell him to bring his ear plugs!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast