Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Thanks for posting, wouldn't have seen any of this otherwise.

I was pretty vocal against giving up a home game to London, but after watching it I wouldn't be upset if they did it again. They made a pretty good effort to make the Vikings the home team.
    My pleasure and hope people enjoyed them even if some weren't of the quality you would get from US writers.
    Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes back in the next two years whilst the new stadium is being built. There was a lot of purple jerseys at the game and I think they did also attract a few new fans into the bargain.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Thanks for posting, wouldn't have seen any of this otherwise.

I was pretty vocal against giving up a home game to London, but after watching it I wouldn't be upset if they did it again. They made a pretty good effort to make the Vikings the home team.
    I put some of these (before seeing Anglo's thread here) on the PPO FB page, as well on Monday night. Only mildly surprised at how many cheerleader pics some of the papers showed, especially the tabloids.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    My pleasure and hope people enjoyed them even if some weren't of the quality you would get from US writers.
    Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes back in the next two years whilst the new stadium is being built. There was a lot of purple jerseys at the game and I think they did also attract a few new fans into the bargain.
    Absolutely the Vikings will play a home game in London in both 2014 and 2015 while the new stadium is being built. Wembley > TCF Bank Stadium, especially in terms of revenue for the team.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12