Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: uhhh

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

uhhh

im not trying to osund like a dick or anything but u guys always say dont lurk....and to post all the time...but everytime someone posts something u guys bitch about it being in the wrong forum or off topic...or the topic being brought up again....stop being so uptight and let people post, and people will do it more

*SKOL!*

Del Rio Guest

Re: uhhh

This is in the wrong forum.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

haha

*SKOL!*

Articnv is offline Coach

this dose belong in the club house

"IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    im not trying to osund like a dick or anything but u guys always say dont lurk....and to post all the time...but everytime someone posts something u guys beeyatch about it being in the wrong forum or off topic...or the topic being brought up again....stop being so uptight and let people post, and people will do it more
    yea... I agree. i've been here forever and i dont have nearly as many posts as peopl that have been here for a month have... i always want to say something on the topic but i fell like I shouldnt cuz ill be doing something wrong...

Del Rio Guest

The problem is this, when you join a board any board not just this one there are a set group of individuals that are more or less friends. The board has grown from the begining and trends are set almost in stone.

That being said this board is one of the best boards at accepting new people that I have ever seen. And moderation is light and for the most part people get along.

It is just common curtousey to follow the very few rules that this board or any board for that matter has. The most basic common sense things are

1) Do not be too graphic/vulgar
    2) Do not flood the boards with duplicate posts
    3) Do not type in all caps
    4) Do not hump your sister
    5) Do not tell us about your third nipple
    6) Do not post stuff about the Detroit Pistons in the Viking forum

Pretty simple. If you do choose to partake in the forbidden fruit you can also plan on being required to

1) poke your eyes out with a bannana because you dont use them anyway

2) check to see if your eyes are hooked up to your comprehension module

3) Tell us about your third nipple

4) Stop posting

I like all the new people and from the lack of flogging I suspect most poeple do, but I would rather not hear from someone at all if they will not take the time to be some what respectful and patient.

It's like if I had a sign on my house that said "new friends welcome come on in!" You walk in walk past me drop your pants and place a cleveland steamer on my carpet. I would put your nose in it and boot your ass outside. But here we say you know what buddy the poo poo goes in the bathroom. The living room is for big boy conversation.

Or if you come in and say "HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH???" and in your excitement you blurted it out twice. Then after 4 seconds of no response you ask "HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????""HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH?????"

*sigh*

It's not asking too much. Walk don't run.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't post because I'm jusy lazy and don't give a sh*t!! HA!! HA!! :lol:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Thats why i dont post much anymore im tired of being b*tched at for stupid stuff its a forum let the moderators take care of it!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

HEY DEL RIO,

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP :lol:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

Uhh, a Cleveland Steamer belongs in the demented sex acts forum. (scroll down a little more)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast