Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow.
    The new LA proposal looks awesome...

    http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/

    This is BAD news.
    Come on Minnesota.
    Pull your head out.
    I don't think so.

    http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/stadium

    Timeline

    October 28, 2004: City of Industry certified an Environmental Impact Review (EIR) for a proposed 4.8 million square foot Industry Business Center

    EIR SCH# 2003121086
    The development divided the property into conceptual planning areas for locating approximately 5 million square feet of commercial and industrial uses (633,000 sq ft for industrial, 1,268,000 sq ft for retail and 2,878,000 sq ft for office use).

    April 16, 2008: Majestic applied for modifications to the certified EIR to permit the development of a football stadium suitable for a National Football League (NFL) team and to reduce the overall retail, entertainment and office development from 4.8 million square feet to 2.9 million square feet.
    Been sitting on it for 4 years and already had to scale it back once this year.

    Not impressed.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    Wow, very nice.

    Tidewater hasn't ever put anything like that together.
    I need to email that link to a few of our politicians.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow.
    The new LA proposal looks awesome...

    http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/

    This is BAD news.
    Come on Minnesota.
    Pull your head out.
    I don't think so.

    http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/stadium

    Timeline

    October 28, 2004: City of Industry certified an Environmental Impact Review (EIR) for a proposed 4.8 million square foot Industry Business Center

    EIR SCH# 2003121086
    The development divided the property into conceptual planning areas for locating approximately 5 million square feet of commercial and industrial uses (633,000 sq ft for industrial, 1,268,000 sq ft for retail and 2,878,000 sq ft for office use).

    April 16, 2008: Majestic applied for modifications to the certified EIR to permit the development of a football stadium suitable for a National Football League (NFL) team and to reduce the overall retail, entertainment and office development from 4.8 million square feet to 2.9 million square feet.
    Been sitting on it for 4 years and already had to scale it back once this year.

    Not impressed.

    =Z=
    Except Roski is set to make an announcement at a press conference today announcing that the stadium is moving forward, and the stadium will be ready to play in 2011 - coincidently the same year the Vikings lease expires.

    And when you look at the seats in the images, they are all purple.

    I am not one for being pessimistic... but Minnesota needs to wake the fuck up.
    Now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    And when you look at the seats in the images, they are all purple.
    Paranoia.

    Those seats are blue.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    And when you look at the seats in the images, they are all purple.
    Paranoia.

    Those seats are blue.

    =Z=
    That is debatable.
    [img width=450 height=300]http://static.losangelesfootballstadium.com/photo-7.jpg[/img]

    And I am not paranoid.
    Everybody is out to get me today.
    Just look at the Draft Party thread...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    And I am not paranoid.
    Everybody is out to get me today.
    Just look at the Draft Party thread...
    No one is out to get you, NP!



    As far as you know.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    They're purple.



    That is a kinda cool looking stadium though, built into the hill

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    They're purple.




    That is a kinda cool looking stadium though, built into the hill
    Look purple to me as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    They're purple.




    That is a kinda cool looking stadium though, built into the hill
    Look purple to me as well.
    I think they're a purplish blue.
    And to assume that they were colored that way to imply that the Vikings are moving is supreme paranoia.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Uh oh... Roski plans LA stadium for NFL team

    "skum" wrote:
    Los Angeles Jaguars..

    From what ive read and heard, the Jacksonville Jaguars is the closest team to relocating.
    Buffalo can't be far behind.
    I read that ticket demand in Toronto for some upcoming Bills games has exceeded 100,000 per game.


    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings stadium plans move forward
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:27 PM
  2. LA stadium plans revealed today
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. Blaine Stadium plans not liked
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •