Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bohunk is offline Rookie

Ugly stadiums - your pick

This weekend I drove past Texas Stadium and I couldn't believe just how ugly it is! It's downright Soviet Ugly! Pylons sticking out at all angles, bland faded colors; it makes the old Vet look good! Any other candidates out there?
    dbf64b1d65031b99310426160b8ebbfb

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Are you talking about the Cowboys stadium? Because I drove past it about two months ago and I would have to agree, it looks like sh!t on the outside, looks all broken down and crappy!! Nothing beats the Metrodome, I love it!! (So I don't want to see the dome pop up anywhere on the ugliest stadiums or else!!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hahaha... to show you just how much I get out... I've never seen another stadium besides the dome... well except on TV :|

Wow, really!! I haven't been by that many, but I've seen at least a couple of hand fulls!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bohunk is offline Rookie

I've been to Giants Stadium, the Vet, LA Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Astrodome, Shea Stadium (when the Jets played there), Reliant Stadium (I live in Houston and have season tix to the Texans, VERY NICE STADIUM) and I have never seen a more B*tt ugly ediface than Texas Stadium. Now I don't only have to despise the Cowgirls, I can ridicule them too!
    dbf64b1d65031b99310426160b8ebbfb

I've seen the dome (obviously), the old vet, Giants stadium, Raven stadium, Lambeau, and cowboy stadium. The best I would have to say (appearance wise) would have to be Raven stadium!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

The new Soldier Field would qualify for this list. If you look at it from the lake side, it looks like a UFO landed in the coleseum. The inside is supposed to be incredible, but the outside sure doesn't show it. As for the best looking stadium, well, I like the dome, and I also like the pictures I've seen of the new Seahawks field, but the best in all sports has to be Wrigley Field.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Texas stadium fans say they put the hole in the top so God could watch His favorite team. I prefer to say it is "God's Bedpan".
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

The Metrodome is uglier than any staidum in my opinion...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Texas stadium fans say they put the hole in the top so God could watch His favorite team. I prefer to say it is "God's Bedpan".
    So God's favorite team is who ever is playing the Cowboys?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast