Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Udeze article on VU?

theres an Udeze article on VU can someone with access please post it?

Re: Udeze article on VU?

please someone has to have access.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Usually its something really goofy, they give it an intrestion title to drive people crazy till they buy it. I remeber there was one on Brian Williams a while back saying he was dealling with off the field issueas and it was just a hamstring injury or some crap, just corny stuff.

i know but i can't help it.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I haven't got access to this but some extracts were posted on the VU board as below. Bear in mind that because it is a subscription article then VU will not be happy if the entire article is posted on message boards - so this is the most that you'll likely see unless you fork out for the insider service.

Based on his quotes then the D line has a massive amount of potential to cause havoc this year. Of course every team in the league will be saying that about their DLs as well. However BKU has a years experience under his belt. KWill is established as DL force, add in PWill and Johnson / James and there is a lot to be optimistic about

Udeze had these things to say when quoted last month:

"My shoulder is doing great. I haven’t restricted myself from staying out of any plays or anything like that. I haven’t missed any days yet; the surgery’s doing good. I’m still rehabbing,� Udeze said last month. “Thus far, it hasn’t given me a problem, so I’m really excited about that.�

Udeze says he doesn’t regret bypassing offseason surgery last year “because it would have been the same thing. I would have been thrown into the fire. And let’s say I would have been pushed out onto the field, I don’t think I would have got what I got out of last year. I learned a lot last year, not only from the guys around me but just from playing the game. This year is going to be more productive and a better experience overall.�

His rookie experience yielded 42 tackles, five sacks, 21 quarterback pressures, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery. Still, his shoulder problems limited his abilities on the field.

“Honestly, I couldn’t really put up a fight as far as throwing a rip (a common technique used by defensive linemen) in there,� he said. “But I’ve gotten stronger and the guys on the training staff have done a great job of helping me, rehabbing me where I can perform at this level. It shouldn’t be anything but good news this year.

“This year I think is going to be a breakout year for me. I think with the way I approach every day and the way I work and how much I learn every day just listening to our coaches … I’m going to help the team as much as I can, and at the end of the season I’m going to have the kind of stats I should have had last year.�

“I just know that I’m going to be up there with the best of them. You’d be surprised when you pick up something,� he says, “it just clicks and it sticks with you. … This year I’m going to try and go in there and kick some ass, to tell you the truth."
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

I like this guy. great attitude and he will help our D line be a beast against any opponent. realize, that if he was on any other weaker team, he would be their best pass rusher IMO.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"AngloVike" wrote:
    he says, “it just clicks and it sticks with you. … This year I’m going to try and go in there and kick some jiggly butt, to tell you the truth."
    Did he say JIGGLY BUTT in the Viking Update Article?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

thanks for the help Anglo

lol jiggly butt

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"SKOL" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    he says, “it just clicks and it sticks with you. … This year I’m going to try and go in there and kick some jiggly butt, to tell you the truth."
    Did he say JIGGLY BUTT in the Viking Update Article?
    that slipped passed me :lol: no in the article he actualy said he ws going to kick some a$$........ he's a lineman - can't expect himto be too polite now can you :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast