Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Tyrone Carter OUT!

Since, I haven't noticed this posted here yet.

Vikings Safety Tyrone Carter is expected to miss 2-6 weeks with a knee injury. He must be having surgery with that large of a range?

Just thought you all should know. :santa:
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Tyrone Carter OUT!

I guess we'll just have to hope our starters can stay healthy. We still have offord too.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Tyrone Carter OUT!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I guess we'll just have to hope our starters can stay healthy. We still have offord too.

This doesn't bother me too much, since I have never been a fan of carter. It doesn't hurt our depth, since now our 6th round pick will move to backup safety.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Tyrone Carter OUT!

Meh, its not that big of a deal. I have confidence in the health of our D starters (knock on wood). Plus, if anything does happen he will be back in time for at the very least the last half of the season. :thumbleft:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Tyrone Carter OUT!

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Meh, its not that big of a deal. I have confidence in the health of our D starters (knock on wood). Plus, if anything does happen he will be back in time for at the very least the last half of the season. :thumbleft:
    Yes, if not sooner. His loss does hurt the depth though.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Tyrone Carter OUT!

The only place its going to hurt and affect us the most is special teams. He was a special teams ace and even was our punt returner.

I dont think we'll miss him much in the secondary however.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Tyrone Carter OUT!

Looks like Offord will just move back to Safety from the Nickel linebacker spot. Shouldn't be a big deal having Tyrone Carter out, hopefully it's just 3 weeks instead of 6.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Tyrone Carter OUT!

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Since, I haven't noticed this posted here yet.

Vikings Safety Tyrone Carter is expected to miss 2-6 weeks with a knee injury. He must be having surgery with that large of a range?

Just thought you all should know. :santa:

I haven't heard that he has to have surgery but that he wil;l be out 3 - 6 weeks, it was nice to have hime back there but Offord can do just a good of job on back-up. I am more worried about our DB backups than our safties. :shaking:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Purple D is offline Starter

Tyrone Carter OUT!

I wasn't too impressed with Offord against the Falcons. He seemed to get burned alot and was never in the right place at the right time. The one time he showed up late and landed on Tyrone Carters knee .
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Tyrone Carter OUT!

Losing Carter is a semi-big loss. He is an ace special teamer, and covers pass routes better than Offord. He is still a 2nd stringer, so it shouldn't hurt too bad having him out for a little while. At least the Vikings bye week comes early, so Carter should be ready to go coming out of the bye week.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast