Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    Feel free to add your own or give better definitions.
    Where's Paranoid Lothario?

    =Z=
    ???
    you're gonna have to fill me in on that one.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  2. #22
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    I'll go for the negative nancy's who are nevr happy unless someone is screwing up on the team - so that it back up their argument that Player X is crap because he didn't tackle, pass, catch, block etc etc.
    I'm in favour of caling a player out when he doesn't do things but I then hope that the following he'll not do it again or show that it was a one-off. The NN's just sit and pray for the giuy sto screw up again.. you sometimes wonder why these people follow the Vikes if they don't enjoy the game.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #23
    vIker44's Avatar
    vIker44 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    101

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    Quitters are the worst fans so I voted for the Negative Nellies....
    the season is not over until you are eliminated from competition or until the final buzzer rings....
    you should never quit and you should hope the players on your team never catch the "quitter" mentality.........
    it's tarv time............

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    Are you talking about fans or forum posters? In one description all you talk about is how someone posts on the internet.

    Which is it?

  5. #25
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    "Del" wrote:
    Are you talking about fans or forum posters? In one description all you talk about is how someone posts on the internet.

    Which is it?
    I'm talking about posters for the most part.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  6. #26
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I have to vote Bandwagon fans.
    Negative Nancys irk me too, but then again, I have been accused of Homerism a couple of times, so many my viewpoint is skewed.

    Another fan that drives me nuts is the "Leave halfway through the fourth to beat traffic" fan at the metrodome.
    If one team or the other has a lead of 8 or more points halfway through the fourth, that mass exodus starts...
    Not including my wait in traffic, I have a 4 hour drive to get home, so the "traffic sucks" argument doesn't work on me.
    Ressurectung this thread because there are a lot of new people who haven't had the chance to weigh in.
    Plus with the recent Vikings acquisitions in FA, there are a lot more people who are falling in to the Blind Homer and Negative Nancy categories! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    This is a great thread, funny categories.
    Should be worth getting a few riled up, as if there needs to be prodding.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    This is a great thread, funny categories.
    Should be worth getting a few riled up, as if there needs to be prodding.
    We still need the Lothario category for Cajun.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    Gotta go with the "Bandwagoner".
    Takes care of two with one shot.
    ;D

    I kindof like the "Well Said Guys/Gals".
    Encourages good posts which ultimately adds credibility to the site.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Which type of fan bothers you the most?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ...I kindof like the "Well Said Guys/Gals".
    Encourages good posts which ultimately adds credibility to the site.
    Well said.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Besides no SB wins, What Viking Stat bothers you the most?
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:00 AM
  2. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By shockzilla in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •