Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Two Thumbs Down - Star Trib.

"jellovike" wrote:
    Resume practice on Wednesday!!!!???? How laid back is Tice and Company gonna be about this. His job is dangling by a thread now and this is no way to get into Zigi's good graces. The vikes need more than just a few days to fix this pathetic excuse for a team that they have right now.
    I agree! What the hell is going on..... He should be in tomorrow(Daunte), looking at tape, shaking his head, wondering; Why would I make that throw ?!?!?!? Bonehead mistakes after bonehead mistakes, and realize how and why this team is at the bottom statistically, a ton of mistakes, and his role in the demise of this football team. Tice should be in film study right now! Looney Loney should accept demotion of play calling like he is in a gangsta rap video noddin to the music...... Tice was calling the plays on our only offensive touchdown this year: and we scored! He may as well take it from the Looney tune.....Ah th th th th th that's all folks!!!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

do you think if the vikings get a new coach we would put tice back at o-line coach or offensive cooridinator, because if we do get a new coach i do want to keep him in the organization.

BlackJosh is offline Training Camp

Actually...for once, I'm agreeing with Tice with the Wednesday practice. Jesus, football is last thing they need to concentrate on (and I'm not being sarcastic). They've got to get their heads on straight. Let football get out of their system (especially Daunte...he's so rattled it's not even funny). One extra monday practice isn't going to fix our problems. Maybe I'm just crazy, but if I had two days of work like that, a little break would be good. and oh yeah...Tice needs to be fired as soon as humanely possible and Steve Loney, who can only by the most generous terms imaginable be labeled our Offensive Coordinator, needs to go with him or get demoted back to just the line. Our coaching staff is terrible.

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    It takes Mike a couple of days to watch the tapes

day one get the tape in the VCR

day two find the play button
    I'm still laughing at this one...... :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12