Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Re: Truth & Rumors: 12.26.06

After being tortured by watching 15 games of our absolutely pathetic passing attack this season (mostly thanks to our lackluster corps of WR's and especially Mr. Drops McGee aka Troy Williamson), a Moss/Viking reunion is somewhat appealling at first glance, but with his own decline in performance (those glass ankles aren't going to hold up much longer), plus all of the baggage the guy has (especially regarding his previous stint here in Minnesota...I'm not going to go into the list of specific instances) and the new regime's zero tolerance policy regarding any acts of public subordination, plus Childress's first hand experience with a "me first" guy in TO, I highly highly doubt Moss is going to be dressing in Purple anytime soon (unless he is traded to the Ravens that is).
    Even babies know the difference.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    After being tortured by watching 15 games of our absolutely pathetic passing attack this season (mostly thanks to our lackluster corps of WR's and especially Mr. Drops McGee aka Troy Williamson), a Moss/Viking reunion is somewhat appealling at first glance, but with his own decline in performance (those glass ankles aren't going to hold up much longer), plus all of the baggage the guy has (especially regarding his previous stint here in Minnesota...I'm not going to go into the list of specific instances) and the new regime's zero tolerance policy regarding any acts of public subordination, plus Childress's first hand experience with a "me first" guy in TO, I highly highly doubt Moss is going to be dressing in Purple anytime soon (unless he is traded to the Ravens that is).

I think it was more of the old ownership then anything when it came to Moss's selfish acts.. This is a new HC, Owner, and system then it was before.. Moss also hasn't gotten into any trouble off the field since going to the Raiders.. His most notable fuss has been the treatment of Jerry Porter, and the lack of production on offense.. That was him being frustrated not a virus to the Raiders.. If you look at it, any highly competitive athlete would get pissed off about that.. I for one would like to see him back.. His "glass ankles" are alot better then what we have now..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Man, the idea of Moss coming back!
    If he is to come back there is not a single person who would not think we are Super Bowl bound!
    It must be true if the reports are coming from the media.
    I guess I will have to go back and and read the entire article to see if the is an ounce of truth to this.
    All along the Moss crothch-sniffers were right...Moss may be back with the Vikings once again!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I am all for Moss coming back.
    I was pissed when he left.
    He is a 100% better than anything we have now. There is no #1 receivers in the FA market.
    Sure we could draft a receiver in the 1st round, but do we get another Williamson? Please, bring back Randy front office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Man, the idea of Moss coming back!
    If he is to come back there is not a single person who would not think we are Super Bowl bound!
    It must be true if the reports are coming from the media.
    I guess I will have to go back and and read the entire article to see if the is an ounce of truth to this.
    All along the Moss crothch-sniffers were right...Moss may be back with the Vikings once again!
    Are you trying to say to the Moss crotch-sniffers that Moss is not coming baqck to the Vikings?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

Look at what he has said in the open media about the Raiders, about his effort or lack thereof..

Screw that, the Vikings are more then one person away from being great and I don't want to listen to his bullshit while they try to piece it together. He is a me first player and that wont fly.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

My wish is that everyone posts like hell about Moss for the next week so we don't have to endure 2007 as the year of the Moss crotch sniffer again.
    I can't remember fantasizing about and ex-Vikings player for years after they left and to top it off he has been marginally good.
    You could pick all the marginal and better WRs in the game today and compare them to the Vikings WR corps this year and they are better.

Please, for the love of all football gods, make the final days of 2006 the final Moss crotch sniffing days.
    2007 is to begin fresh.
    If you want to continue sniffing his jock do it behind closed doors.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Love rumors.
    Lets get everyone all in a tizzy over something that isn't going to happen.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the horrible relationship between Childress and the players.
    Johnson stated that he and Childress never talked about why he was being benched.
    Robinson doesn't know why he was released.
    And how very thoughtful and festive of them to do it on Christmas.

I love my Vikings and will always love them, but between our owner and our coach I wouldn't trust either of them to take my dog for a walk.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Getting Moss back would be a god send.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Love rumors.
    Lets get everyone all in a tizzy over something that isn't going to happen.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the horrible relationship between Childress and the players.
    Johnson stated that he and Childress never talked about why he was being benched.
    Robinson doesn't know why he was released.
    And how very thoughtful and festive of them to do it on Christmas.

I love my Vikings and will always love them, but between our owner and our coach I wouldn't trust either of them to take my dog for a walk.
    I think of all the things that Childress has done, that is the worst to me. I don't know if the guy just plays favorites and talks to who he wants to or what, but to not talk to two of your starters and two of your veteran players is unacceptable, IMO. As a player you hate playing for a coach that doesn't talk to you.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast