Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trusting Childress

Childress has taken some bashing for letting Daunte go. He has taken so guff by fans for not going after beg name lbs and rbs. I am inclined to give Childress the benefit of the doubt until he proves himself wrong.

Childress is attempting to build a team of togetherness and character. IT IS very possible to win with a team instead of with amazing atheletes who play sometimes.
    We can solve poverty today.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Trusting Childress

Building a cohesive unit takes good communication. I know I'm not in the know, but from where I stand it doesn't look like he's a very good communicator.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

The whole organization has done little communicating so far this year. Hope they sharre a little more. I can appreciate keeping private business private but there is line to be walked. We pay there salaries, would be nice to have an idea of what is happening.
    We can solve poverty today.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"thanatoschristou" wrote:
    Childress has taken some bashing for letting Daunte go. He has taken so guff by fans for not going after beg name lbs and rbs. I am inclined to give Childress the benefit of the doubt until he proves himself wrong.

Childress is attempting to build a team of togetherness and character. IT IS very possible to win with a team instead of with amazing atheletes who play sometimes.
    Yes, the Patriots did it 3 times.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

DARE TO DREAM!!! YES!!!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

:banana:

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

I will hold my judgement until after the season, on Childress. I hope these moves play off.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I am going downtown Minneapolis very early tomorrow morning to put my lawn chair out for the parade, so that I get the best spot.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah it will be best to wait for the end of the season to either Bash or Celebrate Coach Childress. I hope it will be celebrate rather than bash.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I've been doing that for 39 years now, when will I wake up? :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast