Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: True Sneak PEAK?

"mnjamie" wrote:
    They are fake. The numbers are not rounded like the one's on the billboard ala bronco's jerseys. Plus, they wouldn't match the pants from the vikings.com slip up before they blacked them out.
    Yeah they would. If you look at the pants, the purple stripe turns to a light purple/white just below the hip where the norseman logo is.

Plus, the numbers on the bilboard could easily be rounded because of the blur. Personally, I think these may be the real thing.

I also have decided that the aways are FREAKING COOL! I am definately getting an away jersey for the first time is over a decade.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

With the official unveiling tomorrow, I thought that there might be a "sneak peek" online somewhere today. If this is what they're going to look like, they're not bad. They could of been alot worse.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

KorenWhiskey is offline Training Camp

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    They are fake. The numbers are not rounded like the one's on the billboard ala bronco's jerseys. Plus, they wouldn't match the pants from the vikings.com slip up before they blacked them out.
    Yeah they would. If you look at the pants, the purple stripe turns to a light purple/white just below the hip where the norseman logo is.

Plus, the numbers on the bilboard could easily be rounded because of the blur. Personally, I think these may be the real thing.

I also have decided that the aways are FREAKING COOL! I am definately getting an away jersey for the first time is over a decade.
    Can you post what you saw with the pants?

danimal292 is offline Rookie

what sacres me is if the horn is on the shoulders of the jerseys... why would they need them on the helmets??

they better not be changing the helmets!!!!

Don't worry, the horn will be there. Zygi said so himself a while back.
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"danimal292" wrote:
    what sacres me is if the horn is on the shoulders of the jerseys... why would they need them on the helmets??

they better not be changing the helmets!!!!
    ~ I think the helmets will stay the way they are. They might make a slight change in the curve of the horn. Someone on here had a pic of that

Take a closer look at the pictures...all the wrinkles are the same! But maybe that is a standard practice? I have no idea.

But I think these might be B.S. after all...
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Here's Pro Football Talk take on the jerseys that are suppose to be the new ones.

[size=18px]NEW VIKINGS JERSEYS ARE UGLY[/size]

A reader has sent to us various images of the new Vikings jerseys, which are scheduled to be unveiled on Thursday afternoon. Here's a look-see at the shirts to be worn by quarterback Brad Johnson.

It appears that the organization has ditched the profile of Hulk Hogan in a horn hat from the sleeves, relegating the Hulkster to the back of the jersey, just under the collar.

We think the new shirts are ugly. The yellow collar on the home jersey stands out too much, and the old yellow and purple shoulder stripes on the away shirts (a la LSU and UCLA) should have been retained.

Another new feature for the Vikings this year will be purple pants. Also, many observers expect the helmet logo to incorporate the more three-dimensional horn that currently appears on the front page of the Vikings' web site.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I couldn't agree more ... I think they are hideous. But then again, I think they are fake ... here's to hoping i'm right on this one.

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

They are Ok Im not impressed with them but can live with them.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast