Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troy Williamson

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Re: Troy Williamson

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Anybody know the two songs on this highlight reel. The first one sounds like linkin park but with a rapper.

Dont know about the second song.
    Actually it is Linkin park with Jay-z in the first song and the second one is Lil John and the east side boyz. I definately recomend getting the Jay-z Linkin Park CD it's very good. It's called "collision course" and it's all mixes of Jay-z's and Linkin Parks music. It's really good! It also comes with a DVD of a concert that they did togeather.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Vrehna is offline Rookie

The reason we didn't take M. Williams was because we all ready have a N. Burleson. Nate is going to be running a lot of slants this year. The boy knows how to run a route. If Williamson can can spread the field open by catching the deep pass every now and then, Burleson could have a pro bowl year.

We didn't need another pair of good hands, we needed a pair of good legs. With Williamson, we got it. Now lets hope that he makes a few good plays this year.

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

The man definatly has a fourth gear. He was pulling away nicely from guys that thought they had an angle on him. Also, he was wasn't in a pass orientated offense. Just think of the highlights if he was. Just let the man get comfortable in the Viking offense, like he did in the Gamecocks'. He's just got the jitters right now. In due time boyz, in due time!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Williamson will make Williamson a star...Period..

Even before draft day, I had him pegged as our pick. I liked him before , during and still do..

This kid is going to be one of the top 5 recievers in the league in the next few years....

Speed and Skill Kill....and Troy has both.....Camp jitters hit any rookie, he will grow and he has the mentors around him to help...

Look at Nate, I thought he was a great pick when drafted, and I said back then give him a few years...Look what he's become, and I personaly think Troy will surpass Nate's play two fold.......

We Viks Fans have a very bright future ahead of us, and I'm talking very soon, like this season.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Troy is the boy, Nate is the Truth, but Moss is Boss.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Nate is Great

faninphx is offline Starter

I think everyone wanted us to go with Williams because we had been hearing a lot about him for the last two years and Williamson practically shot up the draft boards virtually from nowhere. I don't think he'll "tear it up" this year but I do expect SOME flashes of greatness.

Moss is gone...Never to return. Loved the guy when he was a viking but he is not a viking so I could care less about him now.
    You republican whore!

vikesfan is offline Starter

Qstn. about our running backs

I can't wait to see Williamson play.

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    Troy is the boy, Nate is the Truth, but Moss is Boss.
    Talking about Moss's skill and not his personality....he is the greatest receiver ever in the NFL already....if he stays healthy and continues his pace of putting up numbers he'll be the greatest easily. He's got it all: height, great speed, leaping ability, timing, moves after the catch, and catching ability. In my opinion Red screwed us out of a championship while Moss was here by not signing some good defensive players.
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast