Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troy Williamson

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Troy Williamson

williams caught everything in the vicinity, and hes huge. But williamson was what we needed for his speed.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

If you guys remember during draft day two teams (Skins/Cowboys) called to us on our 7th pick in hopes of somehow nabbing Williamson. There has to be a reason for that. Let's let the season unfold to see what happens. So far I can't fault Tice and company on the picks they've made the past three years.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

plus the one thing that impresses me the most is Troy's refusal to celebrate after a nice catch or td. i like that alot!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Anybody know the two songs on this highlight reel. The first one sounds like linkin park but with a rapper.

Dont know about the second song.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    plus the one thing that impresses me the most is Troy's refusal to celebrate after a nice catch or td. i like that alot!
    none of our receivers really celebrate.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

just him practicing with our defense will help him out, especially against smoot and winfield.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Excatly! A true show of class.

Anybody know the two songs on this highlight reel. The first one sounds like linkin park but with a rapper.

Jay-Z and Linkin Park, collison course. I personally like the CD. The second song was Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz featuring Ice Cube. But that was the edited version though. In the real version every other word is a cuss word. :lol:

But anyways. What we missed by trading Moss is a true deep threat and the respect of defenses putting 2 or 3 men on him. Tice thought the worst thing we missed by trading Moss is the deep threat. That is why we took Williamson instead of Williams. The thing I was worrying about his height. 6'2, Moss was 6'4. No problem though, only 2 inches. But Williams is big and slow, I finally realize if we would of took him we would of been making a mistake. I think this is a perfect fit for Williamson, especially with Pepper throwing him the rock.

culpepper will make williamson a star.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Excatly! A true show of class.

Jay-Z and Linkin Park, collison course. I personally like the CD. The second song was Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz featuring Ice Cube. But that was the edited version though. In the real version every other word is a cuss word. :lol:

But anyways. What we missed by trading Moss is a true deep threat and the respect of defenses putting 2 or 3 men on him. Tice thought the worst thing we missed by trading Moss is the deep threat. That is why we took Williamson instead of Williams. The thing I was worrying about his height. 6'2, Moss was 6'4. No problem though, only 2 inches. But Williams is big and slow, I finally realize if we would of took him we would of been making a mistake. I think this is a perfect fit for Williamson, especially with Pepper throwing him the rock.
    Thanks man, always wanted to find out who it was and the song of course.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Daunte will be tossing this kid bombs that only he's gonna be able to reach with that speed. he might not be the ultra phreak.. but this kids gonna tear up the lanes with his speed. can't wait to hear/see that first sprint down the side whil the ball is allready arking over his head.. the D will be pressed just to catch him let alone the ball..

Great choice Tice!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast