Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trotters Taken!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trotters Taken!

Good, now we can finally put his name to rest. He signed a one year deal with the Eagles, pending his physical. I was hoping we would go after him, but oh well. We're gonna be able to do it with the guys we already got!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Trotters Taken!

yea i also saw the news and i wish we could have signed him to a one year deal.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Trotters Taken!

The one year deal is believed to be worth less than a million, I'm suprised it's that low!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Trotters Taken!

Man for that price he is a steal. I wish we would have went after him. I think he would have been a good fit for us. But that being said im confident our guys already there can get the job done.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Trotters Taken!

Well it would have been cool to have Trotter but hey I think our LBcorp is going to get the job done this year. They're young and hungry
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Trotters Taken!

I live in Philly he is going back-up Mark Simoneau and signed for 750K. Good steal.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Trotters Taken!

750k!!! Thats a freaking felony! We need a linebacker and we couldn't spare a million bucks for the best one in Free Agency. Thats even back-up money!
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trotters Taken!

For that kind of money, we definitely should have tried to get him. Oh well, he's old news now!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Trotters Taken!

This is of course assuming he passes his physical. While that is a bottom dollar price for Trotter, if he is slated to be a backup then that is about all he is worth. The story I read yesterday said that scouts around the league think he has lost "a couple of steps". We saw what a disaster last season was with slower LBs (Biekert, injured Claiborne, Crockett). He would have been good insurance in the middle, but I'm not crying over the Eagles signing him.

Now y'all can start talking about how with the money we saved by not signing Trotter, we can sign Brock Lesnar.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Trotters Taken!

From what I have heard and read, it solds like he is a cancer to the locker room. That is exactly what the vikes don't need. I belive there must be some truth to that. Think about it, he is one of the better LB's in the league and nobody would touch him, and when he does get picked up it is by the team that originally cut him, the team taht already know his act and knows what to expect. On top of that he only gets 750K ??? There is more to this story than is being told.
    It looks like to me anyway that the negatives of bringing him in, even if it was for 750K, far outway what good he could bring to the team, in the coaches eyes anyway.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast