Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rickjames is offline Waterboy

Re: Troll Alert!: Vacation Time for Me.

"Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    Yeah! Let's ban all the fans of opposing teams! Because football shouyld only be played for the fans of one team! Yeah! Let's ban those want to talk smack becuase that is not part of the game! Grow some nuts...if you reach between your legs you may find some...maybe. If your team is as soft as you all are Sunday will be a walk through the park. Hope you enjoyed the few wins thrown your way.
    You've got a lot of untamed aggression man....did you drink your case of Hamm's before or after you slapped your old lady around tonight?
    Nah...don't have pisswater "Hamm's" down here. Slap around my old lady...that is more like it. Pretty fun, not original, but funny nonetheless.

Deronn is offline Starter

"Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    Yeah! Let's ban all the fans of opposing teams! Because football shouyld only be played for the fans of one team! Yeah! Let's ban those want to talk smack becuase that is not part of the game! Grow some nuts...if you reach between your legs you may find some...maybe. If your team is as soft as you all are Sunday will be a walk through the park. Hope you enjoyed the few wins thrown your way.
    You've got a lot of untamed aggression man....did you drink your case of Hamm's before or after you slapped your old lady around tonight?
    Aw, he probably is just upset about getting laid off at the steel mill again... and right before Christmas!

tybrones87 is offline Rookie

"Rickjames" wrote:
    "Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    Nah...don't have pisswater "Hamm's" down here. Slap around my old lady...that is more like it. Pretty fun, not original, but funny nonetheless.
    Sounds like something a guy from ArmPitt would say. Slapping around your wife is your idea of fun? and you tell us to grow nuts?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Don't be so thin skinned....these guys are weak compared to the tools we usually get. Even been to Pennsylvania? Damn, I have to find that picture of the trailer they raised up on concrete blocks almost 6 feet so they could have a basement, and then spray painted "3" in huge letters. Losers.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    Don't be so thin skinned....these guys are weak compared to the tools we usually get. Even been to Pennsylvania? gol 'darnit, I have to find that picture of the trailer they raised up on concrete blocks almost 6 feet so they could have a basement, and then spray painted "3" in huge letters. Losers.
    :shock: Webby! I resent that! I live in a real house thank you very much! But damn, it's true for most of the state. F*** it! I'm moving to Minnesota!

Rickjames is offline Waterboy

"Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "tybrones87" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    Sounds like something a guy from ArmPitt would say. Slapping around your wife is your idea of fun? and you tell us to grow nuts?
    No it's funny to him because homosexuals don't have old ladies.....OH DOUBLE SNAP!!

DID YOU JUST SAY "DOUBLE SNAP?" Are you for real? That is quite possibly the gayest thing I have ever heard. I'm a homosexual? You think of that yourself? Yeah? You been thinking up that one since my first post haven't you. Poor guy.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I wonder if the guy even liked Rick James music or just saw the Chapelles show skit?

Six_Rulers is offline Training Camp

"Rickjames" wrote:
    "Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "tybrones87" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "Six_Rulers" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickjames
    No it's funny to him because homosexuals don't have old ladies.....OH DOUBLE SNAP!!

DID YOU JUST SAY "DOUBLE SNAP?" Are you for real? That is quite possibly the gayest thing I have ever heard. I'm a homosexual? You think of that yourself? Yeah? You been thinking up that one since my first post haven't you. Poor guy.
    Hey....don't take your h o m o-aggressive angst out on me pal....I'm just trying to help you stumble out of that closet....I'm trying to build you up, not tear you down....you've mis-read me friend...
    Formerly known as Yodasnub....jealous?

Six_Rulers is offline Training Camp

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I wonder if the guy even liked Rick James music or just saw the Chapelles show skit?
    Pretty sure he has no clue who Rick James is......
    Formerly known as Yodasnub....jealous?

Deronn is offline Starter

"Six_Rulers" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Pretty sure he has no clue who Rick James is......
    Pretty sure he has no clue...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast