Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Troll Alert!: Vacation Time for Me.

These trolls have invaded the boards and polluted to the point I dont want to filter out the good from the bad. Ill be back Saturday or Sunday.

Note to The Mods or Webby:

Maybe taking away the register option this week would help the boards? I dont know anything about running forums but I thought it was a good idea.

See Ya guys, Good Luck with the Steeler Fans..*cough* I mean trolls...

Dave
    Retired 12/21/08

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Troll Alert!: Vacation Time for Me.

Ban all their IPs! where are all the admins when we need them?

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Eliminating the register option would stop these trolls if you ban them. How would they create new names??? They coudnt!
    Retired 12/21/08

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

The trolls are annoying as hell but can be quite entertaining as well. It's funny to read about all the pooh they come up with. Don't let em' get to ya.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Rickjames is offline Waterboy

Yeah! Let's ban all the fans of opposing teams! Because football shouyld only be played for the fans of one team! Yeah! Let's ban those want to talk smack becuase that is not part of the game! Grow some nuts...if you reach between your legs you may find some...maybe. If your team is as soft as you all are Sunday will be a walk through the park. Hope you enjoyed the few wins thrown your way.

Six_Rulers is offline Training Camp

"Rickjames" wrote:
    Yeah! Let's ban all the fans of opposing teams! Because football shouyld only be played for the fans of one team! Yeah! Let's ban those want to talk smack becuase that is not part of the game! Grow some nuts...if you reach between your legs you may find some...maybe. If your team is as soft as you all are Sunday will be a walk through the park. Hope you enjoyed the few wins thrown your way.
    GOD you are witty!! How do you do it? :roll:
    Formerly known as Yodasnub....jealous?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Rickjames" wrote:
    We don't ban all fans of opposing teams. There are some really good fans from other teams such as Losangelis and Silvermane but when some dumbass comes on our boards and makes attacks on members in what they seem to think is "smack" then they should be banned. We don't have time for your shit on the site.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Ok I take back what I said cause RickJames you really are not funny. If we came into a Steelers fan site and starting talking shit about your team, you'd be all over us. And yes we do ban fans of opposing teams when they are assholes like you are. There are several fans on this site of opposing teams, but they are upstanding members of this site because they start intelligent conversation and they don't talk shit. If I was an admin I would get rid of his ass right now, sorry I can't guys.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Six_Rulers is offline Training Camp

"Rickjames" wrote:
    You've got a lot of untamed aggression man....did you drink your case of Hamm's before or after you slapped your old lady around tonight?
    Formerly known as Yodasnub....jealous?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Rickjames" wrote:
    No...let's ban all of the bastard trolls who come in here and stir things up with nothing legitimate to say. It's ok if you actually want to come in here and talk football in a rational manner. We have plenty of Packer fans, Lions fans or Bears fans that do that on a semi-regular basis. If you don't want to abide by the rules and actually be a positive contributor, get the hell out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast