Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trick plays...

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Trick plays...

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Trick plays are for teams that can't get it done with their regular playbook.

I still like them, but its usually a team that is struggling that uses them.
    Trick plays are designed to catch the defense off guard....a high risk, high reward situation. My favorite is lining up like a normal kick and onsiding it when the other team doesn't expect it....it worked for the Rams a year or two ago....

P.S. What ever happened to the Hook n' Ladder?
    Another good trick play i remember the rams doing is Kurt Warner would look confused and start yelling over at the sidelines and the defense would relax and look over to where he was yelling. Marshal Faulk than yelled hut and they did a direct snap to him. that was a pretty cool play.
    I love that play too....the clever ones are the coolest! When I played in high school, we downed the ball with 14 seconds left until half, started to walk off the field and the coach was wailing his arms to go do a play because the other team was off the field...so we ran back on and got a play off and scored a 90 something yard TD....the refs talked about it and said it was illegal, so the TD didn't count.....it was a good try though!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"briboy75" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    As long as we dont do that stupid WR pass ( the one that randy threw a pick last year) I am down.
    Just because it failed miserbaly once, doesn't mean its a bad play. I know it worked at least twice before moss to cris carter, and moss to someone else. Both were for touchdowns.
    The other one was to Dwayne Bates in the dome against miami

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"briboy75" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    As long as we dont do that stupid WR pass ( the one that randy threw a pick last year) I am down.
    Just because it failed miserbaly once, doesn't mean its a bad play. I know it worked at least twice before moss to cris carter, and moss to someone else. Both were for touchdowns.
    u do have a point, but I am not a big fan of people doing things that they dont normally do, ie WR throwing passes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123