Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Travis Taylor Is Cool!

i hope to hear his name a lot this season... "Taylor for another 20 yard recption".

Big C is offline Coordinator

Anybody heard of a guy named Brandon Stokely before the 2004 season?

I thought not. He was a WR for Baltimore before Manning convinced the Colts to sign him up. I have hopes that Taylor will make a somewhat similar transition to a team that actually has an offense and a QB that can actually hit the side of a barn.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Big C" wrote:

I thought not. He was a WR for Baltimore before Manning convinced the Colts to sign him up. I have hopes that Taylor will make a somewhat similar transition to a team that actually has an offense and a QB that can actually hit the side of a barn.
    Give us a chance to answer! :lol:

Yes, hope TT is the same!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i knew who stokely was but didnt think he would ever get 1000 yards.. i bet anything T squared will get 1 grand

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

I think Travis Taylor will be able to do a lot of really good things for the vikes if we give him a chance. Should we spend our #7 on a WR, however, That means he is competing with MRob for the #3 spot not the #2 and the #3 spot doesn't exactly give him the best chance to show case and make a huge impact in our 2 TE offense. This is one reason why I am for DJ and James with our first two picks and getting a WR with #2 or 3.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Vikeman that is a awesome idea and i would love to see that happen more then anything.. we would have without a doubt top 5 D i think.. and the O would be just fine by adding another decent WR in the 3rd round like Roscoe Parrish or something.. and one of our backs are gonna come out and tear it up next year im almost certain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:

Yes, I have...he is a proud alumni of my old alma mater, THE University of Louisiana (at Lafayette)...along with Jake Delhomme, Charles Tillman and Brian Mitchell, among others!!!

Besides, most pro football fans know that Stokely was the one who caught the first TD pass in the Super Bowl that the Ravens won!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big C is offline Coordinator

Besides, most pro football fans know that Stokely was the one who caught the first TD pass in the Super Bowl that the Ravens won!
    Really?! I had not idea. Last season was the first time I heard his name. Wow, what a breakout year. Also sorry for assuming everyone was as ignorant as me :grin:!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    I think Travis Taylor will be able to do a lot of really good things for the vikes if we give him a chance. Should we spend our #7 on a WR, however, That means he is competing with MRob for the #3 spot not the #2 and the #3 spot doesn't exactly give him the best chance to show case and make a huge impact in our 2 TE offense. This is one reason why I am for DJ and James with our first two picks and getting a WR with #2 or 3.
    Although a potential game-breaking WR is inticing...you make very very solid points. But, I think we will go RB if we do not go for a WR w/ the #7.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Right on,I,m not sure Moss could survive with Baltimores offense.I,m hoping that like stokley,He blossoms with the talent now surrounding him.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast