Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travis Bond

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I agree. I like both of our pickups. One will probably be only a backup at C and maybe G, but this cat can play both G positions at some point this year and eventually could play RT, LT, LG, RG based on need.

Hope they both work out.
    I would love to see Bond get the job on the right side, Loadholdt and Bond would block out the sun!!! I love his run blocking but if he wants to start at the next level he is going to have to get better at picking up defenders. I am rooting for him though, if he makes it, AP could get 2,200 yards, no hype!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I would love to see Bond get the job on the right side, Loadholdt and Bond would block out the sun!!! I love his run blocking but if he wants to start at the next level he is going to have to get better at picking up defenders. I am rooting for him though, if he makes it, AP could get 2,200 yards, no hype!!
    I have 2097 reasons why you don't mess with this OL. Not unless you lose someone because of injury.

In the end, reps together will make this OL better, not adding someone to it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    Gamer!!!
    Has a cool sense of humor as well. You listen to his interview? Cracked me up.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12