Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yep.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I never quit liking him cause I don't follow college ball. I do, however, think he will workout for us if drafted but I'd rather have Minter.
    If you don't follow college ball, how can you legitimately make your mocks and do draft player analysis?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    If you don't follow college ball, how can you legitimately make your mocks and do draft player analysis?
    CBS sports is my starting point. Youtube gives me alot of videos even though they are mostly highlights. Sirius radio provides alot of interviews with the top candidates. Most importantly, I rely alot on "Ourlads" almost exclusively when that magazine finally comes out.

Besides, what is so legitimate about a yutz like me doing mock drafts in an effort to learn players? Absolutely nothing, but I do learn what can be learned from the players.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    How many games do I need to watch to "follow" college ball?

I do not watch a whole lot of college ball live. Less so than when I was younger for sure. I tend to watch highlight, draft reports, and a few major games and bowls to look at players. I have not done a full draft board for a few years now because I have not taken the time to look at the top guys in each area.

There are a few websites and newspapers that do a good job of scouting. That, with game highlights, can be helpful if one knows what they are looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12