Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Translating RickSpeak into English

lol. Great article over at the Norseman...

Vikings Draft 2013: It's Time For RickSpeak - Daily Norseman

Rick Says: And to be honest with you (Ed note: LOLWUT), where we're picking at 23 and 25, we're looking at all our needs, from the whole defensive side of the ball to needs on the offensive side of the ball, trying to distinguish what makes this potential receiver better than this corner, better than this linebacker, better than this defensive end, better than this defensive tackle.

What that means: None of our scouts agree on anyone, and that means no matter who we draft, a sizeable portion of our fanbase is going to be disappointed and call for my head on a platter. If we stay where we are many of you will IMMEDIATELY draw comparisons to 2005. But hey...new uniforms WOOO!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much nailed that on the head.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    LOL....I love this time of year.....

On a side note, "Rick Speak" doesn't hold a candle to "Denny Speak".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I know. Just look at how all of a sudden fans changed their opinion on T'eo & started liking him once talks of Spielman drafting him surfaced.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

On a side note, "Rick Speak" doesn't hold a candle to "Denny Speak".
    How about Chilly Speak? I can feel the stream of consciousness just thinking about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I know. Just look at how all of a sudden fans changed their opinion on T'eo & started liking him once talks of Spielman drafting him surfaced.
    Not this one. Although in watching the NFLN over the past few years they seem to lock onto one player for us and push that player relentlessly and this year it is Teo so I suspect we are going to see him in Purple next year.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I never quit liking him cause I don't follow college ball. I do, however, think he will workout for us if drafted but I'd rather have Minter.

In the end, most casual fans don't like him because of one game. The more astute fan will have looked at all the options in this draft and quickly find out that the same team that embarrassed the whole ND defense (not just Teo) did the same to those prospects (and their whole defense) as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Not this one. Although in watching the NFLN over the past few years they seem to lock onto one player for us and push that player relentlessly and this year it is Teo so I suspect we are going to see him in Purple next year.
    If they wouldn't have let Jasper go, we could settle on a nice Warpig and WR in the first. Instead we are going to get Teo and either a Warpig or a WR........

Whats even funnier in all of this, if they would have kept Jasper and just inserted a Warpig in front of him Jaspers play would have been that much better.

Blog Entries
    I am sure they will fix everything in the draft and we will be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    I am sure they will fix everything in the draft and we will be set.
    They came close last night thats for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast