Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "purple" wrote:


    Hey CAJUNVIKE.... Sorry about the caps to you and all my fellow Vikes Fans.

    really didn't know this was an issue that would be addressed. My ignorance has been corrected.

    Thanks also for the warm welcome.

    [img][/img]
    Much better. And that's a cool picture.

    If you go and take great pictures like that, and share them with the rest of us, that can't go there. We are many that'll be happy.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "purple" wrote:


    Hey CAJUNVIKE.... Sorry about the caps to you and all my fellow Vikes Fans.

    really didn't know this was an issue that would be addressed. My ignorance has been corrected.

    Thanks also for the warm welcome.

    [img][/img]
    No worries!


    I hope to meet you at Opening Day of Training Camp...I'll be the guy in the "old school" #1 Vikings jersey with Cajunvike on the back. ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    2007 Training Camp Calendar;

    Thanks, man!
    I plan on being there bright and early on the Opening Day!
    ;D
    Since when? This is the first I've heard of you going. Mandy & I are thinking about hitting camp.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    2007 Training Camp Calendar;

    Thanks, man!
    I plan on being there bright and early on the Opening Day!
    ;D
    Since when? This is the first I've heard of you going. Mandy & I are thinking about hitting camp.
    I have been saying it on a few threads here and there...I guess I could make an OFFICIAL thread announcing it though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    2007 Training Camp Calendar;

    Thanks, man!
    I plan on being there bright and early on the Opening Day!
    ;D
    Since when? This is the first I've heard of you going. Mandy & I are thinking about hitting camp.
    I have been saying it on a few threads here and there...I guess I could make an OFFICIAL thread announcing it though!

    But then again, you were coming to the Draft Party last April also.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    2007 Training Camp Calendar;

    Thanks, man!
    I plan on being there bright and early on the Opening Day!
    ;D
    Since when? This is the first I've heard of you going. Mandy & I are thinking about hitting camp.
    I have been saying it on a few threads here and there...I guess I could make an OFFICIAL thread announcing it though!

    But then again, you were coming to the Draft Party last April also.
    Yeah...but this time, I am going with my wife for her family reunion that weekend...so I KNOW I will be in Minny on that day (Friday) as well.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #27
    purple punk 56's Avatar
    purple punk 56 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    43

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES


    CajunVike I'll be looking for you on opening day!! As for me I'll be the one walking around with the Huge grin on my face giggling like a little girl carrying my Helmet bugging the Boys for their autographs on it.



    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC02479.JPG[/img]
    VIKES FAN FOR LIFE.
    .
    .
    .
    GREAT
    PURPLE PRIDE.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    WONDERFUL
    HATEING MY CHEDDAR HEAD FAN NEIGHBOR.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    PRICELESS

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    "purple" wrote:

    CajunVike I'll be looking for you on opening day!! As for me I'll be the one walking around with the Huge grin on my face giggling like a little girl carrying my Helmet bugging the Boys for their autographs on it.

    Yeah, I'll check some of those (in the pic) out too while I'm there!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    Officially got it marked on the calender.

    I am hitting up the second practice on opening day (27th)!
    Honestly this will be my first time seeing any Viking in person, slightly pumped.


    Hope to see some of ya there.

    SKOL!


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: TRAINING CAMP DATES

    [size=13pt]Johnson column: Vikings Training Camp[/size][size=13pt]C-J Johnson Explore Minnesota Tourism[/size]

    Published: July 13. 2007 12:30AM

    It’s a bit of a stretch to think about Vikings football even before the “Great Minnesota Get-Together”…the State Fair…but the Purple and Gold will soon take to the field in Mankato, Minnesota. No, they didn’t build the Vikings a new stadium in Mankato. It’s training camp time…..geez!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Training Camp Schedule & Key Dates
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:47 AM
  2. NFL Training Camp Dates & Sites
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 04:39 AM
  3. Training camp dates announced
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. Mini-camp dates all 32 teams.
    By whackthepack in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 11:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •