Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Training camp!?!

    Me and my fam are trying to figure out when this years training camp schedule is!!! We live in ID, and we can't find the schedule anywhere!!! SO if you guys could help us out by giving us a schedule or a website that would be awesome!!! I soooo want to come to Training Camp!!!

    THNX
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Training camp!?!

    bump
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  3. #3
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Training camp!?!

    We'll post the official once we have it!

  4. #4
    Property0f's Avatar
    Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    436

    Re: Training camp!?!

    All i know is theres 10 days 13 hours and 30 minutes until it starts.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Training camp!?!

    I haven't hear any new updates. is it still in Mankato?

  6. #6
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Training camp!?!

    I can't wait to see the 1st pictures from minicamp!

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Training camp!?!

    "Property0f" wrote:
    All i know is theres 10 days 13 hours and 30 minutes until it starts.
    That's mini-camp, not training camp.

    I know when Fav-ruh was doing his dance, they gave him until July 27th to make his decision, which the press listed as being just before training camp. So - I think if you planned a trip for the first week or so of August, you'll be safe.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Training camp!?!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    All i know is theres 10 days 13 hours and 30 minutes until it starts.
    That's mini-camp, not training camp.

    I know when Fav-ruh was doing his dance, they gave him until July 27th to make his decision, which the press listed as being just before training camp. So - I think if you planned a trip for the first week or so of August, you'll be safe.

    =Z=

    Hey thnx!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Training camp!?!

    It will probably be the last year in Mankato for training camp. Which sucks because I just moved here!
    You republican whore!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Training camp!?!

    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    Me and my fam are trying to figure out when this years training camp schedule is!!! We live in ID, and we can't find the schedule anywhere!!! SO if you guys could help us out by giving us a schedule or a website that would be awesome!!! I soooo want to come to Training Camp!!!

    THNX
    I know the dates...they havent come out with the times yet...If you want the dates, they're just above my sig....the training camp web site is here......I'm pretty sure that the dates just above my sig are correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Training camp cam
    By RK. in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
  2. Training camp...
    By Navycoach in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 12:21 PM
  3. Training Camp
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 12:31 PM
  4. Training Camp
    By vks wld in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2003, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •