Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    I hope AD is playing this week because he wants to be around his friends on the team and use it as a distraction...and not because he feels like has to for anybody else's sake.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

“Tragic” situation for AD

It's horrific, whatever AD wants to do now is the correct decision, I really feel for him.

I'm sickened by this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the Peterson family.

No parent should ever have to bury their child. As mentioned already, if AD does decide to play Sunday I hope it's for himself and the healing process. In no way should he feel he's letting anyone down or "needs" to play. What he's dealing with is one of the toughest things any person can go through.

May that little boy rest in peace and comfort as he moves on towards a better place much too soon.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Thoughts and prayers for AD and the Mom of this innocent little boy. RIP young man.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Terribly tragic news, prayers to Adrian and the mother of his son and the rest of the family.

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    RIP as thoughts and prayers are with AD and his family!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Can't describe how shocked I am by this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the whole family. Suddenly football isn't that important anymore.
    Purple till i die

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son killed after alleged beating by mother's boyfriend

Read more: Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son killed after alleged beating by mother's boyfriend - NY Daily News
    Last edited by singersp; 10-12-2013 at 07:25 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son killed after alleged beating by mother's boyfriend

Read more: Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son killed after alleged beating by mother's boyfriend - NY Daily News
    I'd like 5 minutes with the Boyfriend.

Adrian won't say that. He's too good of a person. He's one of the very few athletes that I admire and respect as a person, not just an athlete.

But I can say it.

What I can't do is speak about what i'd like to DO to the Boyfriend. It's almost as if even speaking about would somehow tarnish Adrian and his family...and they don't deserve that.

This is an unspeakable wrong. I literally cannot fathom what I would do if it were my child. I cannot imagine how Adrian must feel.

But I hope that he knows that we all grieve with him.

Caine

digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    My daughter is 2 1/2 and i can not even imagin what i would do to a person that even used a forceful shove let alone beat her to death..

my thoughts and sympathies to the peterson family.. and my hopes and courage to AP that he contineues to do the right thing.. and stays away from the temptation of doing the wrong one.. i'm not sure i'd be able to resist..

as far as AP playing and being around the team. i'm sure it's the best place for him at this moment. help him focus on something else.. something other then the pain and frustration that i'm sure are building up.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast