Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

“Tragic” situation for AD

“Tragic” situation for Adrian Peterson

“Tragic” situation for Adrian Peterson | ProFootballTalk

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Anybody know where Peterson lives during the season? I know little Adrian is about 2 years old. Don't know if he and the mother are together, so I wonder if perhaps a new boyfriend has something to do with this.

At risk of sounding insensitive about a very serious issue, I know full well this can be far more important than football, but if something like that is the case, the Panthers better get ready, AP's gonna run like a man possessed on Sunday.

Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    I believe this is the douchebag in question.

Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Anybody know where Peterson lives during the season? I know little Adrian is about 2 years old. Don't know if he and the mother are together, so I wonder if perhaps a new boyfriend has something to do with this.

At risk of sounding insensitive about a very serious issue, I know full well this can be far more important than football, but if something like that is the case, the Panthers better get ready, AP's gonna run like a man possessed on Sunday.
    Dude... It's sounding like AP's kid has passed on according to several people on Rube Chat anyway. If this is the case, he's not playing and he shouldn't.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    This is the story that some people are linking AD to.
    http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...s-man-arrested

Hoping that whatever the situation is, that the kid comes through it OK.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    TNZ ans profootballtalk are reporting that it was his son now.

NFL Star Adrian Peterson -- 2-Year-Old Son Attacked ... Police Investigating | TMZ.com
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    What an awful story, had a tough time reading it. The entire Peterson family are in my thoughts.

How does a supposedly "grown man" beat-up a 2 year old kid? Makes my stomach turn.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Makes ya think about the kinda people ex's bring around you're kids......Horrible story.
    Tuco the world.....

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Way too much of this negative stuff goes on in our sick society today! I hope the team rallies around this young boy and is motivated to have a convincing victory Sunday. As for the man who beat this young child, he needs to be brought to justice.

LIVike is offline Starter
    It was sickening reading about this. My thoughts are with Peterson and is family. No one should have to go through something like this because of some idiot.
    None

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast