Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Trading Moss?

Mossville is offline Starter

Trading Moss?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    That's a good point
    Hopefully we can land a solid vetran ILB through FA. I have a suspicion Claiborne may be gone.
    This was taken from another thread. Does it have anything to do with next year?
    ok god of viking fans, I sense sarcasim in Del Rio's post..... but way to go searching around other threads to prove his sarcasim wrong though! From what I understand by his post is that if we can't talk about the possible trade of Moss, why discuss any offseason happenings. Why don't you worry about yourself and not the opinions of others.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Trading Moss?

Sorry if I could not sense the sarcasm. I wan't even sure who he was directing his post too. :?:

Are you not worrying about what others (like me) write judging by your reply?

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Trading Moss?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm not making the connection to people's gripes with posters who are fans of Moss and want him traded?

Seems like all the people who cry about getting called a bandwagon fan for having issues with our games are now the people throwing stones. It's a topic in the media so it's only natural it gets thrown around here.

With this logic there should be no talk about *what might happen* so no fire talk, no buyout talks, heck no draft talk, no talk of anything that has to do with next year.

I'm not picking on anyone but I think the title of the thread says it all. Who is forcing anyone to read it?
    You bring up a good point there, Del.

I'm not trying to bash people who post "Trade Moss", I'm simply pointing out the illogic of that action. Basically, I'm saying, "Think it all the way through". Some are...some aren't.

Yes, the media will write about it. Sure, we can discuss it in a "What if" scenario type thing. But, realistically, does anyone REALLY think that the Vikes will let Moss go? Really? I don't. I simply don't believe that there is a franchise out there willing to pay the price we'd ask for Moss. I don't see anyone deep enough with the draft picks to burn in need of a prime receiver.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

Trading Moss?

I'm not sure I get what the pissing contest is about

Lets see here.......................................Basical ly Snowinapril (a poster whom I respect his opinion and logic, and hate that he is usually correct) said something to the effect of not talking about Moss trade because it hasn't happened yet.

So being the sarcastic hateful person I am I said something like well using that logic we shouldn't talk about ............yada yada yada, because it hasn't happened yet. Then I sensed he was trying to get this thread locked and I said I think since it is a hot topic now there is no better place to talk about it then here with all you great and wonderful people.

Then I said the name of the thread is pretty clear so if you dont wanna discuss it stay away from it.

And now I have Ultra saying something that I havent really read through numerous times yet so I have no clue. I seldom quote people so that could be where the confusion is. I like to spread my hate like manure and let it land on all who will take it.

Hope that helps

Trading Moss?

Del, I am not trying to start anything with you here. I could not tell if your last post was sarcastic or if it was directed at me. Maybe I just took it the wrong way. Anyways, I respect your opinions as I do most folks on the boards. I do not try to take "cheap" shots at people, especially people who have been on the boards and are well respected.

I am just tired of hearing that we should trade Moss. I guess I do not have to read and reply to it. Later.

Del Rio Guest

Trading Moss?

Nope it's my fault sorry I wasn't more clear. I think Caine has a dang good grasp on the situation and I am just making mountains out of mole hills.

Basically I KNOW he wont be traded but I am not AGAINST it if it would be benificial for us.

Oh and Ultra careful who you call respected around here LOL! Respected would be like Shock, SKOL, Webby, TNT and all you other elite posters. I'm sure I annoy more then entertain at least that's what I've been told LOL.

Trading Moss?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Nope it's my fault sorry I wasn't more clear. I think Caine has a dang good grasp on the situation and I am just making mountains out of mole hills.

Basically I KNOW he wont be traded but I am not AGAINST it if it would be benificial for us.

Oh and Ultra careful who you call respected around here LOL! Respected would be like Shock, SKOL, Webby, TNT and all you other elite posters. I'm sure I annoy more then entertain at least that's what I've been told LOL.
    No problem. Caine is a very good at putting things into perspective (probably the best on the boards). As long as you can double as the Troll Enforcer, thats very respectable! :salute:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Trading Moss?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    New Username for givemossthetoss or muchluv4moss or anyone that wants it: LOL...JK

TradeMossisBoss

TossMossisBoss

muchHateforMoss

giveMeAlotForMoss

giveMeAlotForMossThenTossHimOffTheVikingShip

TossMoss....off the ship

givemossthetossOffTheShip

TakeMossandTiceTooForTradingMossandOtherReasons

I am starting to do into denial over this whole Trade Rumor thing. I don't want to think about it anymore. If it happens, we can evaluate it and I will be fine about it. It just seems like a lot of wasted energy.

Webby are you going to take request to change Moss Usernames or are you going to tell them they are stuck.
    I think Webby also needs to tell people to stop posting trading Moss threads. Theres like 6 now and they all say the same thing.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Trading Moss?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm not making the connection to people's gripes with posters who are fans of Moss and want him traded?

Seems like all the people who cry about getting called a bandwagon fan for having issues with our games are now the people throwing stones. It's a topic in the media so it's only natural it gets thrown around here.

With this logic there should be no talk about *what might happen* so no fire talk, no buyout talks, heck no draft talk, no talk of anything that has to do with next year.

I'm not picking on anyone but I think the title of the thread says it all. Who is forcing anyone to read it?

Thank you! Moss will always be my favorite player in the NFL, no matter who he plays for. BUT, does that mean that I can't think that if we trade him for the right deal, it would be better for THE TEAM? Again, I am a fan of the vikings, not a player on the vikings. Sure we don't need to trade moss, but if the right deal comes around, like some of the ones I mentioned, and that deal would significantly improve our D, I think we need to take a serious look at doing it, regardless of how much I/we like Moss. TEAM FIRST! If you don't like all the trade moss talk, then quit posting and quit reading these posts, it is that simple.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314