Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Moss?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Trading Moss?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Speaking of KG and Kobe, their teams play tonight, even though Kobe is on the shelf with a bum ankle!! We better be able to beat them now!! We should have beat them a couple of weeks ago at home!!

The games actually on TV too. But no Kobe, so if my lakers beat the T pups, I will really have to rub it in. If you watch the game, watch for our rookie, sasha V, he is gonna be another good foreign player.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trading Moss?

No way, I would die if KG left the wolves for the lakers. I actually kind of root for them when they aren't playing the wolves, since they are a former Minny franchise, but not when they play my boys!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Trading Moss?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    No way, I would die if KG left the wolves for the lakers. I actually kind of root for them when they aren't playing the wolves, since they are a former Minny franchise, but not when they play my boys!

I do think Kobe will need a great #4 man, to win a championship, since the west is full of them. That is why I really really really wanted them to trade shaq for Dirk. Man kobe and dirk would kick ass together! I think they have their PG of the future in sasha v.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Trading Moss?

I've been a Lakers fan since 1983. I don't think Kobe will ever lead a team to a title though. he's not a solo star like Jordan that makes everyone else better... he's like Iverson who puts up huge numbers on a non contending team.

Trading Moss?

"jackyl" wrote:
    I've been a Lakers fan since 1983. I don't think Kobe will ever lead a team to a title though. he's not a solo star like Jordan that makes everyone else better... he's like Iverson who puts up huge numbers on a non contending team.

But Jordan was a guy like Iverson and kobe, before he matured and got to his prime, and won championships. I just don't think you can say he won't grow into that, like jordan did. At the same time, I don't think it is fair to say since jordan did, kobe will. But you can't say he never will. Also, being in LA, buss will get him plenty of talent surrounding him, to easily win a championship in a few years. This is why getting rid of either shaq or kobe was a must, so they could use that money to get some good FA's on the team.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Trading Moss?

"Caine" wrote:

Had Green Bay traded Favre off 5 years ago, they would be - possibly - sitting pretty right now. Lots of picks, lots of players, lots of opportunity. Of course, had the Packers burned a draft pick on a quality QB in the last two seasons, they wouldn't be sweating Favre's possible retirement.

Caine
    By the way, and I know this is off the past 5 pages of posts, but I agree with you, Caine. Heaven knows that Mike SHerman would have traded all the picks we would have gotten for Favre and picked a long snapper.

But, life is risk, baby. Like when I had Quentin Griffith to start out my fantasy football season, and I had owners offering me the moon for him. Shoulda done it.

No, I'm glad Favre stayed, but as you said, there's the possibility we could have picked up some fantastic talent for him.

You know what you have in Moss. Ultra talented, and sometimes, ultra distractions. "That's Randy, you take the good with the bad".

Just imagine the possibilities.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Trading Moss?

just trade his a** and i already posted on here why. why are most vikings fans ubcessed with moss? im a vikes fan and we have better talent then him so why are fans on his back? trade him and get some defense, cuz defense wins championships.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trading Moss?

We have better talent than Moss? Please list these people!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Trading Moss?

Close it Webby Kast comment MOss stays! He is the man!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Trading Moss?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    We have better talent than Moss? Please list these people!!
    Daunte Culpepper.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast