Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dcb284 is offline Waterboy

Trades.. thoughts?

I think that this should be the week where we use our bye to trade for a player and have them practice with the offense. Its pretty pathetic to see the way this offense is functioning. Who would u trade for?

Moss?
    Porter?

Who else would or is on the trading block?

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Trades.. thoughts?

Neither of them, that's for sure.

dcb284 is offline Waterboy

id sure as heck trade troy williamson and napo harris for moss... sounds like a familiar trade???

marantzo is offline Rookie

"Benet" wrote:
    Neither of them, that's for sure.
    Ditto.

You'd trade Napoleon. You have been drinking.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"dcb284" wrote:
    I think that this should be the week where we use our bye to trade for a player and have them practice with the offense. Its pretty pathetic to see the way this offense is functioning. Who would u trade for?

Moss?
    Porter?

NEITHER.
    When will you people get it through your heads that this is the Vikings, not the Moss show.
    Never will be again.
    Over.
    Done.
    Finished, just like his whiney little career.

You want receivers from a pathetic team like that?
    Get real.
    I should start locking every single duplicative thread about Moss, who sucks by the way without CPep, and create a private little forum for the Moss Crotch Sniffers.

Move on.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"dcb284" wrote:
    id sure as heck trade troy williamson and napo harris for moss... sounds like a familiar trade???
    Not being a jerk for the sake of it.. But did you even watch the game today?

Napoleon Harris is finally becoming the player Mike Tice hoped he would be when we got him in the Moss trade. He was everywhere today. He got 5 tackles, a pick and a number of QB hurries. He's also been a very good player on our D# so far this season. I wouldn't trade him for a first-rounder at this point. And I've changed my opinion of Moss over the past 2 weeks. I'm sick of the Moss apologists. Screw Moss. He's gone and he sucks with a sucky team that sucks. Forget about him. If you love him, go support Oakland and leave the rest of us to follow the Vikings.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"dcb284" wrote:
    umm i disagree....williamson is still developing so he might turn out to be a better WR then moss, just give him some time, and Napo is coming around this season, he has made an awesome contribution to our defense. moss is starting to decline...injuries are to blame, yes, he is still better then most but he is on his way down. and also throw in the fact that he is not a good person to have in the locker room, i prob wouldn't give a first round pick for him

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"davike" wrote:
    "dcb284" wrote:
    umm i disagree....williamson is still developing so he might turn out to be a better WR then moss, just give him some time, and Napo is coming around this season, he has made an awesome contribution to our defense. moss is starting to decline...injuries are to blame, yes, he is still better then most but he is on his way down. and also throw in the fact that he is not a good person to have in the locker room, i prob wouldn't give a first round pick for him
    i seriously doubt williamson will be any close to the player moss was, regardless of how much time we give him. Napo has really come through and done a great job especially in these past few weeks. i want moss back on the vikings, but at the same time like webby said i just plain dont.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "dcb284" wrote:
    Are you kidding me? Have you watched Moss play this year? Or last year? He's been hurt and been shackled by the offense, but he's not the talent he once was.

On top of that, Williamson has had some good plays and some bad plays, but he's certainly coming around as a receiver. He just needs some work. Plus, Napo is playing great in this defense. Childress has brought him along nicely and he has all the athleticism and assets you need to play MLB in the cover 2.

The only trade I would make is a draft pick for Jerry Porter. He desperately wants out of Oakland, and I think he would help us. Aside from that though, I say let sleeping dogs lie.

Prophet Guest

"Webby" wrote:
    "dcb284" wrote:

Moss?
    Porter?

NEITHER.

When will you people get it through your heads that this is the Vikings, not the Moss show.
    Never will be again.
    Over.
    Done.

Finished, just like his whiney little career.

You want receivers from a pathetic team like that?

Get real.

I should start locking every single duplicative thread about Moss, who sucks by the way without CPep, and create a private little forum for the Moss Crotch Sniffers.

Move on.
    Make it a private forum too.
    Start a thread for the people that want to be members and let the love fest begin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast