Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

trade talk? could it be?......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

Would you people get off of Randy Moss' nuts about how much 'chaos' he brings to a team

Give me one cocky quote or action from him from the 2003 Season. Just one.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You're right, he didn't bring as much visible chaos this season.

I still am guessing, however, there's some tension. You cannot deny that when the Vikes lost to the Packers, he was jogging routes and on one play in particular, gave no effort whatsoever to catching a ball. He still has that aura of taking plays off ("to rest himself"), and the pressure on Culpepper, who had a QB rating of 90+ last season, to get the ball to Moss, Moss, Moss, then someone else in his progressions.

Can't prove it...just the impression I get. Hope he takes more plays off again this year against the Packers, though.

Moss 'takes plays off' to 'lull overrated cornerbacks/safeties to sleep' in order to do things http://www.randymossonline.com/9th%20TD_03.avi like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404
    Moss 'takes plays off' to 'lull overrated cornerbacks/safeties to sleep' in order to do things http://www.randymossonline.com/9th%20TD_03.avi like that.

He takes plays off to tell me I can't play the selected file because I am missing a plugin? Seems like a lame reason to me.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

LoL. It's divx I think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

vikingfan is offline Waterboy

To all the Randy Moss haters and those who want to see him traded.

I probably hate Randy Moss's additude more than any other Viking fan in the state of Minnesota. BUT! I would never ever want to see him traded. Second to Fran Tarkenton he will go down as the best Viking player the Vikings have ever had.
    My favorite team on any given Sunday is the Vikings and who every plays the Packers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234