Thread: Trade Moss

Trade Moss

Once again trade rumors are swirling about Randy Moss.

Due to his poor decision to leave the field two seconds early before the end of the Redskin game, he is now again tagged as selfish, arrogant and a threat to team unity (even though many were calling him a changed man earlier in the season).

Some local Twin Cities journalists are even beginning to hint towards a trade (but I think that mainly revolves around Moss's lack of openess with the local media just as Denny Green's less than stellar relationship with the local media may have also affected his tenure with the franchise).

While I do not believe we should trade Moss, how many of you think we should after this season?
    Even babies know the difference.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Trade Moss

no way man. this kind of talk always surfaces when he does something that is not looked kindly upon.

Del Rio Guest

Trade Moss

Trade Robinson and Bennett for J.Seau and a draft pick!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Trade Moss

I don't understand why anyone would want to trade him. He gives us more options on offense because the defense is too busy trying to stop him to stop anything else. And a lot of the time they can't even stop him!

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trade Moss

Junior Seau? Are you kidding, that guy could be my grandpa and he might retire soon. Sorry bad idea to get Seau and an even worse idea to get rid of Moss. Why don't we just get rid of Kdub while we're at it!! (that was computer sarcasm in case you weren't picking up on it!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Trade Moss

It was only half a jest. Any experience we could bring in at LB would be great even if it was for a season or two just to let the young guys we have get a chance to see a reall LB and how it SHOULD be played at this level.

Frankly the Dolphins need help, Robinson sucks ass he has done nothing worthy of anything and Bennett is something that they could really use. If my far fetched trade idea was for real you would get a pro-bowl vetran LB who has some fire to help the young talent for a short time and a quality pick in exchange for peanuts.

I wasn't suggesting Moss. Hell they need a QB even though I wouldn't be surprised if they pick up the Utah QB.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Moss

The only reason why Moss isn't "open" with the media is because they haven't been supporting the Vikings and I don't blame him. Why talk to them when all they're gonna do is put his conversation out of context and make him and the whole team look bad again? Read my posts on this subject about the media and you'll see how I feel about it, I'll spare ya and everyone else from elaborating here.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]