Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Moss?

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Trade Moss?

It would never happen. Keep in mind Red McCombs is the one who wanted Moss to "retire as a Viking" and negotiated his current 8 year contract in that effort. Now, Red may have different plans for the team than he did in 2001, but Moss will stay.

Aside from his obvious talent, Moss is so integral to this team now it would be foolish to trade him for pretty much anything.

I've read on VU and elsewhere Moss has already talked with Tice and several other members of the team apologizing for what he did in the DC game. I didn't like it either but to talk about trading him for it? No way.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Trade Moss?

NO !@#$ING WAY.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Trade Moss?

If we trade anyone, we should trade one of our RB's for an LB. Our RB's are good enough to start on another team. We will gain a solid defensive player while losing very little in return, because any one of the other RB's could replace the one that left, whereas NO ONE can replace Moss.

Furthermore, this isn't the offseason yet. We can't trade anyone until the season is over, so I hope we don't have the opportunity to trade anyone for a long time.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Trade Moss?

as long as we get a good receiver then moss can leave....I'm tired of his belly aching and being selfish....The guy is an awsome talent but I'm convinced he's a head case......

He really does play when he feels like it and is doggin it a lot of the time...i used to defend him but i'm just sick and tired of it now.....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Trade Moss?

I didn't read all of the posts on here, but I think this is the worst idea in the world to trade Moss. He would be the exact same player anywhere else he went and when we would face him, records would be set! Trading Moss is not a good idea. I know I know, I'm a homer and one of the biggest Moss fans (at least I think so) but we can't let this guy go anywhere. I'll take him leaving one game TWO seconds early (over FRUSTRATION) with all of the receptions, yards and TDs that he puts on the board for us!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Trade Moss?

why are we even discussing this, moss is as happy he has ever been this year and his attitude has shown it besides walking off the field with 2 seconds still on the clock. this was blown WAY out of proportion. we are never ever going to trade moss, the scariest player in the NFL to guard, this is just plain STUPID talking about trading him, give me a break

Trade Moss?

"pep2moss" wrote:
    why are we even discussing this, moss is as happy he has ever been this year and his attitude has shown it besides walking off the field with 2 seconds still on the clock. this was blown WAY out of proportion. we are never ever going to trade moss, the scariest player in the NFL to guard, this is just plain STUPID talking about trading him, give me a break
    A-fricken'-men!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Trade Moss?

why dont we talk about trading hovan, theres an actual debatable topic, but moss, thats is just plain crazy, thats kind of like the lakers trading shaq and look at them now, they suck

Trade Moss?

Does anybody think we will get anything for Hovan? Maybe a 6th rounder.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Trade Moss?

I think it would be okay to trade moss for D talent!!!!!!!! We will be fine if we pick up B. Edwards in the draft. He can replace Moss, hes tall,fast, and has good hands. Burly,Mrob, and Kcam lining up with him will be a lethal recieveing combo. We can get some talented D if we trade Moss. Besides, I dont care how good he is on the field, hes negative in the locker room. It's the mentality of this situation, thats what ive been trying to say.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast