Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Moss?

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Trade Moss?

Look, as much as I like Moss as a person and player, when he walked off the field with 2 seconds on the clock, big negative locker room. Hes a negative force in the locker room, he prooved that when he and Robert Smith had that dispute in the locker room a couple of years ago, and now this. Moss has unbelieveable talent, but maybe we should trade him for defense and work with Kelly Campbell in the offseason to take his place. I know, huge salary cap hit, but still. We need to get defense. Kelly Campbell is about as fast as him and has good hands. What do yall think?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Trade Moss?

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    Look, as much as I like Moss as a person and player, when he walked off the field with 2 seconds on the clock, big negative locker room. Hes a negative force in the locker room, he prooved that when he and Robert Smith had that dispute in the locker room a couple of years ago, and now this. Moss has unbelieveable talent, but maybe we should trade him for defense and work with Kelly Campbell in the offseason to take his place. I know, huge salary cap hit, but still. We need to get defense. Kelly Campbell is about as fast as him and has good hands. What do yall think?
    Yeah right! Give away the best WR in the NFL? Are you nuts! We can have a good D with Moss. The Iggles have a good D and they went out and got Owens and Kearse. ukeright:

uncle tony is offline Rookie

Trade Moss?

Never in a thousand years. Even though he pouts like a three year old at times, his numbers are hard to ignore. Plus, I just bought a new jersey!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Moss?

I've heard these arguements the last few weeks on KFAN...I think it would be the stupidest move ever. Red just needs to open up the purse strings. We actually wouldn't get that much for him... we need to get some veterans on the D and we'll be set. I'd like to see us keep a lot of your young talent on that side of the ball... I just think we need a few more veterans for them to learn from. I think the offense should be left alone. Why fix what isn't broken... fix what we know is!!

Trade Moss?

We wont have a good D. Red McCombs wont spend any money on defense this offseason. All we do is draft defensive players, we dont sign anyone. Were gonna go through the same thing next year and have a crappy D again. I can't go through another season like this one and the last. If we had a good D we would be the best in the NFC. Kelly Campbell can be like moss, he has the speed and hands. Move him into moss' place and we have another moss. He is a negative force in the locker room. In the second half of the last couple games he played in all he did was walk around. Mrob, Burly, and Campbell give it 100% all through the game. Hopefully we draft Braylon Edwards from Michigan and we have a lethal recieveing core. Moss is a restricted free agent after this season. Just think about it, when Moss was gone for those games C-pep got used to it without them. We need a running game to. MM is the best out of all 4. We cant just keep going 3 and out alot just passing the ball. Just think about it.....

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Moss?

Kid, i'm sorry to break the news to you but you have no idea what your talking about. Cambell could never take moss's place, he isn't near durable enough. Mrob does not give 100% and moss is signed for more than just next season.

We do not need to trade moss, you build teams through drafts and here and there pick up a key free agent. MOSS is going nowhere.

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Trade Moss?

Kelly is way too small to be our #1 reciever. He hasn't even been much of a factor on offense since the beggining of the season. I wonder why? He had made some big catches.

If we traded Moss for anything, we trade for the skins entire defense plus gregg williams. And we get to keep K.Will and Antoine and Lance. The rest of our D can go.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Moss?

I would definitly throw EJ, B Will and Udeze on that list.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Trade Moss?

Marcus Robinson sucks.

Trade Moss?

We can work with Kcam. Look, Red is still your owner. Were not going to pick up any free agents. Were gonna go through the same thing next year and our D is gonna suck again. We have to try something new then just the draft. We would get mad defensive talent if we trade moss for defensive players. We work Kcam hard in minicamp, he will be good enough. Udeze was supposed to be beast this season on the D-line, yea he was good but not good enough. Say if we do trade moss for defense, we would have a top 5 defense and top ten offense and possibly top five. We would be a hell of a football team and hard to beat.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast