Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Thp lkjp dhbbel lkjep dgnout. Thhjlj lkeqw lkjtbe lpltuoe. However, hljuk jbelke dkjkloepoa lkjlks cbkle lmqp slkpz kbel lkfdble.

IUoiupoeklki bsdiooiu bkldkojuobe.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    what's up with all these speculative trades? This is the part of the off season I hate so much, can you guys provide a link which suggests certain teams/players are looking to be traded, or have requested one? Or is this a "fantasy trade" that you have? Hell, we might as well trade for Manning, Wilson or Brady!!

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Speculation is fun for a lot of us. I think for the most part posters stick to trades that are realistic or can be justified. A message board is not the place to look if you only want substantiated news.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    what's up with all these speculative trades? This is the part of the off season I hate so much, can you guys provide a link which suggests certain teams/players are looking to be traded, or have requested one? Or is this a "fantasy trade" that you have? Hell, we might as well trade for Manning, Wilson or Brady!!
    I have to say I enjoy these posts, because I am a novice at defense, and each person justifying why the team should bring in one of these players tells me not only why that particular player is good, but also why we NEED someone like them.

Do I expect any of these pipe dreams to come true? No, but I WILL understand why the vikings draft a LB or a CB a lot more because I took the time to read what people here have to say.
    Last edited by drewlovs; 02-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Thp lkjp dhbbel lkjep dgnout. Thhjlj lkeqw lkjtbe lpltuoe. However, hljuk jbelke dkjkloepoa lkjlks cbkle lmqp slkpz kbel lkfdble.

IUoiupoeklki bsdiooiu bkldkojuobe.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Y! SPORTS

at least there is confirmed speculation now..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12