Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 130
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "vikes09" wrote:
    hmmm, overpaid and average, dont think so. look at last season.
    nothing like living in the past... i mean you did see him play this year right?

    when we have a amazing qb in his prime.
    yea you're right... i mean it's not too often you get a QB who throws 6 tds, 12 ints and fumbled 5 times in 7 games.

    He's amazing alright.... amazlingly overpaid.

  2. #12
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    Stellar post amth....

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "vikeU2" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Daunte Culpepper should be traded for a solid veteran QB. Brad Johnson can't be the leader of this team. You need someone with heart, someone like Brett Favre. I mean you can't go wrong with trading for one of the greatest QB's ever. Your oline could give him the protection he needs to carry you to the superbowl!
    Give your head a shake! You forget how well Pepp has played...this is not Pepp's fault...Linehan - gone...Moss - gone...Birk - IR! Think about that, please, belly!
    linehan is the only acceptable excuse there... moss was hurt last year, so was birk.

  4. #14
    vikesfargo's Avatar
    vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    600

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    Brad Johnson has the most heart of any Vikings QB since Joe Kapp.


    Go Vikings!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    you're right I'd much rather have Farve throwing an INT every other drive....that SO much better. At least C-Pep will still be in the league 2 years from now :roll:
    Ok then keep Brad, and trade him for a starting LB. God knows you could use a half decent LB or 2.

  6. #16
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    hmmm, overpaid and average, dont think so. look at last season.
    nothing like living in the past... i mean you did see him play this year right?

    when we have a amazing qb in his prime.
    yea you're right... i mean it's not too often you get a QB who throws 6 tds, 12 ints and fumbled 5 times in 7 games.

    He's amazing alright.... amazlingly overpaid.
    You can't say what would have happend if he didn't get hurt for all that could be known he could have thrown 20 Tds and no picks for the rest of the season.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    hmmm, overpaid and average, dont think so. look at last season.
    nothing like living in the past... i mean you did see him play this year right?

    when we have a amazing qb in his prime.
    yea you're right... i mean it's not too often you get a QB who throws 6 tds, 12 ints and fumbled 5 times in 7 games.

    He's amazing alright.... amazlingly overpaid.
    You can't say what would have happend if he didn't get hurt for all that could be known he could have thrown 20 Tds and no picks for the rest of the season.
    Yea I guess. Might as well extend his contract and give him a raise then lol

  8. #18
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    you're right I'd much rather have Farve throwing an INT every other drive....that SO much better. At least C-Pep will still be in the league 2 years from now :roll:
    Ok then keep Brad, and trade him for a starting LB. God knows you could use a half decent LB or 2.
    Keep him and trade him :???:

  9. #19
    vikeU2's Avatar
    vikeU2 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    67

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    Brad Johnson has the most heart of any Vikings QB since Joe Kapp.
    You forget Jim MacMahon! #9!
    "Attitude is Everything!"

  10. #20
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

    Trade Pepper..............................right.
    Then we move to Mexico City and become Mexico Mayans too.

    We do tend to get bored here don't we?
    LOL

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Culpepper trade?
    By Bubba Jed in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 09:33 AM
  2. Should the Vikes trade Culpepper?
    By DefensivePlaymaker in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 06:08 AM
  3. Culpepper Trade Rumors
    By VikesfaninWis in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:18 PM
  4. Culpepper Trade ?
    By vikesoto in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:16 PM
  5. culpepper trade!
    By SkolVikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •