Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Trade Culpepper!!!

"amth" wrote:
    i know, do u think peps is worth the money though?

i know last year was amazing but he just looked lost out there this year
    All the pressure on his shoulders, no more moss to bail him out, he's seeing crazy blitzes, he hasn't learned short timing patterns, offensive line is in shambles.

Pretty much any QB would be running for there life. We all know what he looks like when he has the protection he needs. Trading him would be a mistake in my opinion.

Lets take this for example- Drew Bledsoe in buffalo without a oline=Bad Results

Drew Bledsoe in Dallas with good protection= Pro Bowl #'s

Pep's got all the ability but he can't do it on his own, but he can get his part done, i'm posotive of that.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "amth" wrote:

All the pressure on his shoulders, no more moss to bail him out, he's seeing crazy blitzes, he hasn't learned short timing patterns, offensive line is in shambles.

Pretty much any QB would be running for there life. We all know what he looks like when he has the protection he needs. Trading him would be a mistake in my opinion.

Pep's got all the ability but he can't do it on his own, but he can get his part done, i'm posotive of that.

You hit it right on the button! Thanks bro that's what I was looking for.. It's not even biased either.. That Bledsoe example is 100 percent correct

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"sharper42" wrote:
    i say send cullpepper to arizona and let cullpepper reunite with denny green. we send our first rounf pick to san diego for phillip rivers
    If Pepp perhaps one of the toughest QBs to bring down could not do sh!t behind a line that until recently couldn't block anyone, what can phillip rivers who can't even beat Drew Brees out for HIS starting position do? Don't get me wrong I am not knocking Brees or Rivers but if you take a QB in the first round do you really draft him to play in the pre-season and ride the bench for the year?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

amth is offline Starter

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "amth" wrote:

CROSSES FINGERS

i truely hope so, i know there was alot of pressure on him but he needs to learn to deal with it and watching BJ should help him hopefully
    it sucks being u, but its great being me

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

What we need is a coach who's a better play caller and an O-line to protect him. Tice's play calling was HORRIBLE this year. They didn't run any of the stuff we've been winning with when Daunte was in there, they ran all of the Moss plays. They took too long to develop, made the O-line block for too long, and got Daunte crushed all the time. There's no doubt that Moss leaving had an impact, I didn't think it would, but it did. He didn't MAKE Daunte though. If Moss made a QB then why does Kerry Collins only have an 83.3 QB rating (with Jerry Porter on the other side, who is probably better than Burleson was last year) this season? There's no way a guy with Daunte's success in college and his success in his 3 pro-bowl seasons came without talent. It's not possible.

amth is offline Starter

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "sharper42" wrote:
    i say send cullpepper to arizona and let cullpepper reunite with denny green. we send our first rounf pick to san diego for phillip rivers
    If Pepp perhaps one of the toughest QBs to bring down could not do sh!t behind a line that until recently couldn't block anyone, what can phillip rivers who can't even beat Drew Brees out for HIS starting position do? Don't get me wrong I am not knocking Brees or Rivers but if you take a QB in the first round do you really draft him to play in the pre-season and ride the bench for the year?

i dont know why people ride Rivers, what has he done, to me he is worth nothing till he proves himself

i dont want him no thanks, betting he is a bust
    it sucks being u, but its great being me

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"amth" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "amth" wrote:

CROSSES FINGERS

i truely hope so, i know there was alot of pressure on him but he needs to learn to deal with it and watching BJ should help him hopefully

Yep.. Hopefully seeing Brad get the ball out quicker and taking what he can get will help Pep.. We can only hope.. I hope he can come back close to 100 percent.. I think he will though.. He is tough and has played through some stuff

"ltrey33" wrote:
    What we need is a coach who's a better play caller and an O-line to protect him. Tice's play calling was HORRIBLE this year. They didn't run any of the stuff we've been winning with when Daunte was in there, they ran all of the Moss plays. They took too long to develop, made the O-line block for too long, and got Daunte crushed all the time. There's no doubt that Moss leaving had an impact, I didn't think it would, but it did. He didn't MAKE Daunte though. If Moss made a QB then why does Kerry Collins only have an 83.3 QB rating (with Jerry Porter on the other side, who is probably better than Burleson was last year) this season? There's no way a guy with Daunte's success in college and his success in his 3 pro-bowl seasons came without talent. It's not possible.
    I dont think tice calls the plays but i have see him yelling at Loney for calls HE made. Maybe i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure its not tice. If so let me know.

Imagine this, Fonoti, birk, everyone back and in shape, oline is blocking for run and pass, can culpepper get the job done, hell yeah he can. BUT he needs to learn the short passing game, not the dump offs to wiggins the timing patterns and what not. Thats one thing he must learn to deal with, blitzers, then the sky is the limit. He can do it he's still young, and as big and strong as he is he will continue to play strong into his 30's.

6-KINGS Guest

Ok I have just reviewed all of PatWilliamsBelly.

I can find nothing to place him in a position to recieve what he has taken.

He expressed several thoughts that many of us have said ourselves.

He had some humor.

Some accurate stats and facts to back up his point.

Unless I have missed something, I would say he has been very tame considering he is a Dolphins fan on PPO.

I think the man is looking for a good debate on the status of the Vikings as they relate to the teams we have faced.

Tell me from both camps if I missed something.

Well when you come onto a site where Culpepper is by most fans very very liked, you got to come to the conclusion that he's trying to start ish. Just my opinion, why else would you come to a site thats totaly out of confrence and demand to the fans that they should trade there all pro QB, hmmmmmm......

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast