Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade Bennett

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Bennett

Trade Bennett

"ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Trade Bennett

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jmiller1

I hate it Bennett is like their best back and will be their best and if they got rid of him i would kill fitzgerald he started s**t about randy moss gettin traded he is a stupid dush
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    It was Fitzgerald's dad, not Fitzgerald.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Trade Bennett

Bennett actually does break a lot of tackles. For a small kid he does does have some power, plus he gets so low its hard for defenders tot ackle him. He is the faster person the league and Smith has yet to develop that crucial 3rd gear... Bennett seems to have 4. We've seen Bennett tip-toe his way around to 20, 30, or 60 yard gains numerous times. I like Smith, but is the one we should trade.

Giving up our First rounder, a 3rd, and a 5th next year, combined with Smith, is a trade I think theRaiders would accept.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Onterrio32 is offline Training Camp

Trade Bennett

Bennett should go....I like Onterrio better. Trading Bennett, our 1st and 2nd round picks to the Raiders to get Fitzgerald would be awesome...the trade makes sense too because they need a RB after they got rid of Charlie Garner..that means we would switch to a 3-4 defense....right? Because we wouldn't be able to take Will Simth or Marquise Hill in the 3rd round...!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Bennett

Why would we trade any of our backs. Just cause Onterrio had a few good games doesn't mean we should abandon a player who has already rushed for over 1200 yards in a season. Bennett is still the better back, he has world class speed, and is a great guy who is getting better. Onerrio is good too I think he has better agility than Bennett but is not nearly as fast. Remember when he broke that long run against the Cheifs? Bennett never would have gotten caught from behind on that. The fact is that this is the NFL, chances are one of our backs will get hurt this year for at least a couple of games. You can never have too many good backs. The only trade I would consider with Oakland would be Bennett straight up for their #2 pick or Smith and our 1st rounder for theirs. Bennett is better for this team in thelong run guys.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Onterrio32 is offline Training Camp

Trade Bennett

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

Giving up our First rounder, a 3rd, and a 5th next year, combined with Smith, is a trade I think the Raiders would accept.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I like this idea. I would like Bennett to stay even though I like Onterrio better. Either one of them would be OK...they are both good RBs.

I'm not sure which trade offer is stronger though.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Trade Bennett

no no no no no. Do not get rid of Bennett. Like it was stated, Onterrio hasn't proved himself yet. I wouldn't get rid of any of our backs. I think that we need all 3. Bennett is our starter, Moe is our redzone guy and we need Onterrio to shake things up. I think we are fine where we are in the draft.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Trade Bennett

Michael is a top quality back it would be stupid to trade him for an
    unknown just plain stupid.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Trade Bennett

Why do people on here always want to trade somebody! We need to accumulate talent not dispose of it! How silly would it be to trade the fastest running back in the league, not to mention a home run threat everytime he gets the ball...additionally i think he does average like 4.5 yards a carry over his career (or atleast the last two seasons) gimme me a break!
    DIDNT HE GO TO THE PRO BOWL before he got hurt......Some of yall sound like Mike shannahan-what a crok

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast