Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Toughest Opponent in Regular Season

True. But I still think that the Vikes are the toughest team in the NFC. I'd rather have to play the Eagles 3 times than the Vikings this year. Except for the fact that I can see them play at the Dome. lol

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Colts, hands down, Cotrell will have to come up with a hellofa gameplan to outwit Peyton, But I like the Winfield on Harrison Matchup.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Toughest opponent?

Ourselves. If we can stay injury and mistqake free we can dominate any team in the league. We have that kind of talent.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah I agree that stretch where we play Indy on Monday night and then in Lambeau will be tough.

That is yet another reason why we have to beat the Giants before that. Aside from them being our biggest non-division rivals IMO, it is important that the Vikings win that last home game before a tough road trip.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I dont know if the Lambeau game will be taht bad actually. It seems that we get mor pumped up when we play there then when we play at the Dome vs the pack. Maybe both teams get excited at the chance to take down their opponent in their own house.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I have to go with the colts. Dungee is a great coach and will be ready for us.

WWBGD

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"RK" wrote:
    You know... if I didn't know the vikings history well I would say that too. However look how many people thought that we were gonna lose to the Chiefs last year. They were having an unbelievable season... and not only did we win the game we man handled them! The tough teams don't scare me. For reasons I can't comprehend when we play those teams we look like the best team in the NFL... its the teams that are below .500 that scare the hell outta me!!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Well I am thinking that Tice learned his lesson last year about not being ready for lesser teams and letting them stay in the game till the end. At least I hope so. :shock: Don't get me wrong I think we will beat the Colts. I just think they will give us the most trouble. Our new LB corp will be put to the test in that game. 8)

WWBGD

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    You know... if I didn't know the vikings history well I would say that too. However look how many people thought that we were gonna lose to the Chiefs last year. They were having an unbelievable season... and not only did we win the game we man handled them! The tough teams don't scare me. For reasons I can't comprehend when we play those teams we look like the best team in the NFL... its the teams that are below .500 that scare the hell outta me!!!
    Yeah I can't comprehend it either. We beat four playoff teams last year (Seahawks, Chiefs, Packers, Broncos) and also lost to the four worst teams in the league (Giants, Raiders, Chargers, Cardinals). I don't know of any other team that manages to have a season like that.

But this year the Vikings have a tougher schedule than they did last year. I am hoping we can rise to the occasion and play those teams to the level of their talent, which is good!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Actually, it will probably be the game against the Pack at Lambeau. The Vikings will be coming off a short week, having played a tough opponent in the Colts on the road on Monday Night Football. The Packers, however, will be well rested coming off of their bye week and of course will be pumped up to face the Vikings.

Two tough road games in slightly less than six days will be very tough indeed.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast